• Lease

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll likely lease due to lower payments (should be) and since I tend to turn over cars pretty quickly (every 3-3.5 years). We'll see what the residuals and MF look like from Ford and from my local lease company. I do not believe they have been released just yet. If they're terrible, then I may finance it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'll likely lease due to lower payments (should be) and since I tend to turn over cars pretty quickly (every 3-3.5 years). We'll see what the residuals and MF look like from Ford and from my local lease company. I do not believe they have been released just yet. If they're terrible, then I may finance it.
Same for me here... planning on leasing for the same reasons. However, I may buy at the end of the lease, assuming I go that way. If I really like the car and the numbers are good, I may start a collection. I'll add it with the 04 Mazda RX8 that just turn 18,000 miles last week.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The dealer doesn't decide if you lease or buy and too be honest they don't care. To a dealer it's all about moving vehicles. I purchased mine because I drive to much.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The dealer doesn't decide if you lease or buy and too be honest they don't care. To a dealer it's all about moving vehicles. I purchased mine because I drive to much.
Same reason I purchased mine. I couldn't get a lease to drive 25k miles a year.

Reactions: Ljc0514

·
Registered
170 Posts
Buying. I plan to keep it over 100k, and I do about 11k per year so buy makes perfect financial sense to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts