Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Nice!! I really wanted to do cts-v brakes on mine, but I just couldnt justify the cost for the way this car gets driven. So thats why I picked up some 06 calipers, dba slotted rotors, and stainless lines. The good thing about the 06 calipers is they can run C5 vette pads. Even those are quite a substantial improvement over the standard 04 pads.

Been running this setup for just about a year now and its perfect. Pretty decent improvement over the 04 setup and perfectly suited for normal street driving.
That's awesome, man. These are definitely overkill for most people. I'm planning to do a few autocross events this year with it, so I'm hoping to put them to use.

High ceilings in you're garage? Lets hang a couple of LED's and turn it into a shop.
you could throw in a mini hydraulic lift!
I've already addressed the lighting. Looked into a lift, but the wife is pregnant, so I'm back into a holding pattern on car related things. lol

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Plenty has changed since the last post, some positive early this year and a lot of negatives last year.

1. Pregnancy didn't go as planned, unfortunately.
2. Lots of money went to medical bills last spring/summer and I dropped the plans I had to go with a blower.
3. Did end up doing a few mods to the car. Solid trans mount, McLeod RST twin disk, polyurethane rear subframe bushings, solid engine mounts, sway bars, and a few other things.
4. Sold the car about a month ago.
5. Starting fresh with a new project.

ioEPZdN.jpg

41 - 42 of 42 Posts