Ford Focus ST Forum banner
3641 - 3660 of 3695 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Kind of sad that you are at the Huffy Bicycle Forum dance party; honorary member?
🤣 I didn't have room to put "in poker/ultras imaginary world"
I wouldn't be caught dead on a huffy. If I want a real bicycle I'd go into the bike store and pay for it right there. I'm not like these other guys riding around on their Walmart huffy.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Anyone have that mansplaining at a baseball game meme about the RS?
Pokey says he's gonna go to a beach with the huffy lady.....
Ah yes, the fabled long walk on a beach date where they discus the finer points of having to dig through their couch to find enough gift cards to buy a bottom brand bicycle. I can see how everyone would be jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
every time I come back to check on this thread and the multiple FF threads my brain hurts.

How is he still going

·
Super Moderator
10,066 Posts
every time I come back to check on this thread and the multiple FF threads my brain hurts.

How is he still going
Did you see over on FF? He has a flat bicycle tire girl friend now.

Reactions: junits15

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
the FF threads are getting out of hand, its only a matter of time before they shut him down too. Then idk where he will go, maybe ST nation....

god help him if he goes to facebook
Probably. And with all the boner pill spam that gets through on that site, I'm sure he'll end up chatting with some Nigerian prince that will find him an RS with 0 miles and the 36k warranty in tact.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,953 Posts

Did someone say extended warranty?!?!?

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
the FF threads are getting out of hand, its only a matter of time before they shut him down too. Then idk where he will go, maybe ST nation....

god help him if he goes to facebook
I don't know that he'd survive Facebook.

If he goes to ST Nation, something tells me there will suddenly be 20+ new accounts shortly after his first post...

edit: Just went to St Nation for the first time. That forum is dead as hell. Him making a post there would cause more action than that site has seen in seemingly ages.

·
Administrator
12,641 Posts
Is that like a huffy hussy?
Speaking of huffy bikes. Buddy of mine had an old banana seat, yellow huffy. Drilled the frame, installed a tube and a bowl head. So he could spark up while riding. Smoke through the frame.

Thus, the "Puffy" was born! Lmfao

If he goes to ST Nation, something tells me there will suddenly be 20+ new accounts shortly after his first post...

edit: Just went to St Nation for the first time. That forum is dead as hell. Him making a post there would cause more action than that site has seen in seemingly ages.
ST nation's only active accounts are spam and scams, lol.

That place is is a ****hole.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,953 Posts

Maybe he can become a Mod over there...

Reactions: ddfred

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
167 Posts
Just peaked at ST nation... boy is it dead...
Pokey wouldnt get banned there. :ROFLMAO:

3641 - 3660 of 3695 Posts