Ford Focus ST Forum banner
3621 - 3640 of 3695 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Mine too interestingly enough. I didn’t really get him going though.

Probably because I only post there for that thread
Same. I've never commented on anything else there, so there's that. Lol.

Reactions: junits15

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Same. I've never commented on anything else there, so there's that. Lol.
I've commented on a bunch of other stuff. Lol. Mine are fine.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I've commented on a bunch of other stuff. Lol. Mine are fine.
Looks like I'm allowed back, but my signature was removed. Lol. I'll just put in my normal one without the pokey quote.

Reactions: Skykri

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Looks like I'm allowed back, but my signature was removed. Lol. I'll just put in my normal one without the pokey quote.
What was your signature? Lemme see if they removed mine. Lol

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Honestly- UltraPoke is just looking for attention. His comments are childish, uninformed, and almost certainly designed to incite a response (usually due to the unending repetition of the subject matters: pricing, availability, color). By legitimizing his comments with a response- we are also encouraging him. We all know (and the market proves) that he is wrong about pricing and availability, but nothing you say to him will change his behavior or thinking process or content of his posts. For any rational car enthusiast who understands cars and the car market- buying the car you want now will make you happy (now) and may prove to be a savvy financial decision in the future- but maybe not- but if you actually love cars (or a particular car) it's still worth it if you like yourself, and feel that you are worth the effort and investment. He's only interested in it from the aesthetic and financial standpoints.

Speculators ruin markets, including car markets. I own an all-original 60kmi BMW E30 M3 (and I have owned it since 1996 when it had 48kmi). Eric at EAG has been buying up all of the clean E30 M3's and reselling them for stupid money, raising the value of all of these cars:

He offered me $75k for mine, and will resell it for $100k. I paid $7500 for the car back in 1996. I don't want to sell it because I enjoy the car for what it is, and if I sell it- I'll never be able to own another, but I like the car more than the money. UltraPoke likes money more than the car he claims to love, and that's a good thing for all of us. He'll never own one- (and likely won't own an ST either), since he's only a buyer at some unrealistically low price point and restrictive location requirements- and so eventually he'll buy something else and will impose himself on a different group of enthusiasts with the same never-ending complaints, problems, and senseless questions.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
167 Posts
Even my signature is gone. 😑

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Even my signature is gone. 😑
Yeah. Ended up just adding my car description to it and no one seems to mind. They're just anti-Pokey sigs. Except Skikri.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yeah. Ended up just adding my car description to it and no one seems to mind. They're just anti-Pokey sigs. Except Skikri.
Hehe. I have the experience. Lol
I've also posted a bunch outside of that thread too.
Kinda screwy tho, if they take anyone's signature, you'd think it would be mine.
🤔

Reactions: Theguynamedguy

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
167 Posts
Mine just says "oh so you removed my signature. das lame." now.
I just post in that thread. I'm in enough focus groups on facebook, I only need to be active on one forum even if its on the rare occasion.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,953 Posts
Guess it's just Pokey against the world...

·
Super Moderator
10,066 Posts
Hehe. I have the experience. Lol
I've also posted a bunch outside of that thread too.
Kinda screwy tho, if they take anyone's signature, you'd think it would be mine.
🤔
My signature is still there; had to check since I rarely look at that forum.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,953 Posts

You know what to do.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Anyone have that mansplaining at a baseball game meme about the RS?
Pokey says he's gonna go to a beach with the huffy lady.....

3621 - 3640 of 3695 Posts