·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts
I would like to request something here. I can say that I will paint a house with a Qtip before I will give two ****s about how much everyone here makes fun of Pokey. Really I don't care in the slightest, however I have two items I would like.

1. Keep your fun in this thread. You can drop a mention or reference of him in other places but don't hijack someone's post because of it.

2. Keep it on this forum. Mods work harder than necessary these days to keep the spamming at bay. With the prevalent use of VPN and Proxys it's difficult to weed out legitimate people and scams. If you don't believe me go check out some other forums that don't keep the standards we do.

So please, no fake accounts or **** stirring that can led others to do it here in kind. Lately it has been more about banning people than helping others or doing write up to help people out.

I understand that this is the internet and that he has brought all this on himself, but the other forum mods don't need any more work and I know that neither do our mods.

As you were.
Stay Safe
J

·
Registered
960 Posts
I just looked at the goings on over at FF, and yeah- whatta mess. Poker/Ultra seems to be the common denominator. Here's a recent post from this manchild:

Here Pokey complains that SkiKri opened an "ULtra_21" account, and is lamenting that he was "posting as me". So you are complaining that Ski is unfairly posing as you posing as Ultra_21. UNREAL! Losing access to this and other forums would probably be good for Pokey, and might force him to get a grip on reality and interact with real people a bit more to hone some people skills.

Also- in case anyone needs to see history repeating itself all over again, this little gem:

Make sure you bring your Thermos and make yourself 4 or 5 "free" coffees. Test fit that the Thermos fits in the bottle cage on your bike, since that's safer than trying to carry it on your bike ride. If they have donuts or something intended for actual customers to eat there- make sure you gorge yourself. It's "free"! Take as many as you can stuff in your pockets for the week, too.

No way you should be paying for food- you ever see how much the stores make on regular suckers?

When you "walk away" make sure you remind them that they are passing up the opportunity to sell the car below market value to a difficult person who isn't financing. I'm sure they'll really regret their decision to keep their sanity and stay in business.
Dude! Too much! Bwahahahaha. I can't even handle this thread, but you're all about making waves bro, ROFL. Almost spit up my beer, and that's not easy to do... Careful Hoss :p

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Welp. All of my posts now need mod approval over at FF... Guess the mod there didn't like me saying he must be new to the pokey fiasco. Lol.

Also, @SSgtjrobertson is kinda right. I'm all good for trolling Pokey, but I've done by best to keep it to only Pokey and try not to give the mods any extra word. I used to moderate some trading forums and servers for a game I used to play. It's a nightmare some days.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,546 Posts
Welp. All of my posts now need mod approval over at FF... Guess the mod there didn't like me saying he must be new to the pokey fiasco. Lol.

Also, @SSgtjrobertson is kinda right. I'm all good for trolling Pokey, but I've done by best to keep it to only Pokey and try not to give the mods any extra word. I used to moderate some trading forums and servers for a game I used to play. It's a nightmare some days.
Yeah it may seem fun at the time but ultimately it's in bad taste to go over there just to create more headache for those guys. He does enough of it on his own, which is why he is no longer welcome here. I would be really irritated if the roles were reversed and we had people coming over from FF just to stir him up over here.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Yeah it may seem fun at the time but ultimately it's in bad taste to go over there just to create more headache for those guys. He does enough of it on his own, which is why he is no longer welcome here. I would be really irritated if the roles were reversed and we had people coming over from FF just to stir him up over here.
IMO, as long as it's contained to a single thread and doesn't spread, it's not a huge deal, similar to how DMC responded to it here. The whole creating a new account thing, while hilarious, was a bit over the line, and directly contributed to requiring more work for the mods.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts
Reactions: Coolpool and ddfred

·
Super Moderator
10,054 Posts
I found a new ride for Pokey:
He would have to find unmodified goats to pull it; and you know that goats come in a lot of colors, right? Too many colors to choose from and some of them don't hide the dust and dirt well enoough.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts

Mine too interestingly enough. I didn’t really get him going though.

Probably because I only post there for that thread

3601 - 3620 of 3695 Posts