Registered
2015 Focus ST
134 Posts
Reactions: Skykri

·
Super Moderator
9,786 Posts
That thread on FF moves to slow...
do any of us actually think he sold his st? I know its pokey we're talking about but I hope he's not that stupid to sell his only mode of transportation..
who am I kidding.. he is, isn't he.. :rolleyes:

work has been dead today and my Switch is low on battery life..
Hey...he did it before and whined about Uber/walking/I should have bought a bike...nothing has changed except for the forum where he posts his nonsense.

·
Administrator
12,219 Posts
Hey...he did it before and whined about Uber/walking/I should have bought a bike...nothing has changed except for the forum where he posts his nonsense.
Yeah, glad that dumpster fire isn't here anymore, and will NEVER be back. Ever. For realz.

·
Super Moderator
9,786 Posts
I know I am beyond late to this aptly named dumpster fire, but my god this thread was entertaining... I finally understand the reason for some people's motto mentioning the notorious PokerRun388. This thread is a visual representation of insanity.
It's the gift that keeps on giving...

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,958 Posts
I'm glad i don't have to come on here and read that bullshit anymore. That was one of 2020s many downfalls.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I'm glad i don't have to come on here and read that bullshit anymore. That was one of 2020s many downfalls.
Whatchu mean? This thread kept me in check. I was like, it's bad out there, but not thiiss bad.🤣

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,958 Posts
Whatchu mean? This thread kept me in check. I was like, it's bad out there, but not thiiss bad.🤣
My daily commute is a constant reminder of that. I didn't need it here.

Reactions: Skykri

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,848 Posts

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
560 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1