Ford Focus ST Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3126 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
582 Posts
I'm glad I wasn't here to witness all the mess firsthand. Sounds kinda traumatic 😕

·
2,377 Posts
I'm glad I wasn't here to witness all the mess firsthand. Sounds kinda traumatic 😕
Start from page one, just so you can live it out like the rest of us did.

Reactions: Theguynamedguy

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts
Start from page one, just so you can live it out like the rest of us did.
He cant live out all the different titles this thread had though, lol

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
So apparently pokey made another account and username on the RS forum and got banned again.
Be on the lookout for that here.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

·
2,377 Posts
So apparently pokey made another account and username on the RS forum and got banned again.
Be on the lookout for that here.
Considering he, by nature, is about as subtle as a grenade, it won't take us long to find out who he is.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Considering he, by nature, is about as subtle as a grenade, it won't take us long to find out who he is.

Thanks for the heads up.
Not very subtle username pick. I could've done better. Haha

20210220_105833.jpg

Reactions: k1rby37

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

Reactions: Tunapish

·
2,377 Posts
Reactions: MtnMan

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts
I really like my buddy's R-Spec Veloster tbh, so I'd have no doubt this thing will be awesome. I know the current Veloster N sure is! If it were AWD I'd own it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I like the N, but im hoping for a performance Corolla hatch to hit the states.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
I like the N, but im hoping for a performance Corolla hatch to hit the states.
Hopefully a hatchback. The current Corolla hatchback looks amazing for a super slow car. I'd love to see one above it that's performance oriented

Reactions: Bunta

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts
Hopefully a hatchback. The current Corolla hatchback looks amazing for a super slow car. I'd love to see one above it that's performance oriented

Yes, my thoughts exactly. They have that crazy yaris in production, i hope they do it to the rolla hatch and bring it to USDM.

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
582 Posts

The corollas S hatch looks nice from a distance, but it's even smaller than the ST. I parked next to one in both my last 2013 mazda 3 hatch and the ST.

Need the big motor 6 spd MT version on something else at least the size of the ST, preferably just a tad bigger... Or even a wagon?! 😛😁

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone remember this option package on the Camry?

Reactions: TurboGT
3061 - 3080 of 3126 Posts