Ford Focus ST Forum banner

3041 - 3060 of 3126 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
82 Posts
You know.. I used to look forward to reading this thread for its updates on Saturdays since work is always so slow.. now I don't have anything fun to catch up on

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
You know.. I used to look forward to reading this thread for its updates on Saturdays since work is always so slow.. now I don't have anything fun to catch up on
Check out Pokey over on FocusFanatics...

·
2,378 Posts
Can we bring him back just for a week and ban him again? We need more bathroom content.
"I did a burnout now my car does x, y, or z" threads Aren't enough for you?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I think an additional week would be quite entertaining....
Screenshot_20210214-133035_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-133046_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-133056_DuckDuckGo.jpg

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts
Again, didn't he claim to be insulted because we said he probably didn't know how to drive manual?

What's this inexperience he's referring to then. :p
Yep.

The story of his life. A whole lot of talk, but no actual action.

Bye bye 3rd gear synchro and shift hub.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm just waiting to see his superiority complex come out when he starts throwing that boats and hoes money at people, ending his reign on yet another forum.

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts
I'm just waiting to see his superiority complex come out when he starts throwing that boats and hoes money at people, ending his reign on yet another forum.
That's the outcome we are all expecting. Hence all the popcorn.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That's the outcome we are all expecting. Hence all the popcorn.
Agreed. Its close since he's talking about grinding third gear and muffler bearing comments are being thrown out.

Someone will probably make another comment about getting rid of the car because it's too much of an issue for him, triggering him, and then he'll start insulting people about financial statuses and how peasants finance cars.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
The moderators give folks a wide berth over there.

Of all the forums I’ve frequented over the years, it’s more likely that he’ll survive over there than anywhere else.

·
Administrator
10,660 Posts

Of all the forums I’ve frequented over the years, it’s more likely that he’ll survive over there than anywhere else.
Don't you come in here with that attitude!!

·
2,378 Posts

That's totally fine. He's their problem now.

As they say, "there's somebody for everybody".

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,070 Posts

Poke

3041 - 3060 of 3126 Posts