Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2801 - 2820 of 2972 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,823 Posts
Thus concludes the first annual "Pokey contest & award" .

Stay Safe Kids!

J

·
2,036 Posts
Lol!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thus concludes the first annual "Pokey contest & award" .

Stay Safe Kids!

J

First annual? Lol me thinks as long as there are STs and RSs around, a Pokey is probably lurking waiting to ask about how ground clearances will affect his 3 year/36k, if girls are into sh*boxes, and what is the best colored ST to put RS wheels on.

🍻

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Ahhh. The thread that keeps giving LOLs.
This is great, and where tf did you find that coloring book🤣

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have access to Manheim Auction Online. I can see what is available, the opening bid prices and the "Buy It Now" price, where applicable; I can't bid, but my friend can. I am looking for a Miata for a neighbor of mine, and while I was in there, I took a look at ST and RS prices. I took a screenshot, and am posting it here, since it may be of interest. The "Adjusted MMR" (Manheim Market Report): Adjusted MMR is a more specific valuation because it includes a vehicle’s specific AutoGrade condition and exterior color, in addition to vehicle mileage and region. With this enhancement, clients can manually input a vehicle’s specific condition, color, mileage, and region to get the Adjusted MMR.

Focus ST prices at Auction.jpg
Focus RS prices at Auction.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,167 Posts
I have access to Manheim Auction Online. I can see what is available, the opening bid prices and the "Buy It Now" price, where applicable; I can't bid, but my friend can. I am looking for a Miata for a neighbor of mine, and while I was in there, I took a look at ST and RS prices. I took a screenshot, and am posting it here, since it may be of interest. The "Adjusted MMR" (Manheim Market Report): Adjusted MMR is a more specific valuation because it includes a vehicle’s specific AutoGrade condition and exterior color, in addition to vehicle mileage and region. With this enhancement, clients can manually input a vehicle’s specific condition, color, mileage, and region to get the Adjusted MMR.

View attachment 385494 View attachment 385495
Seeing that place in person is pretty dope. It's like 30min away from me and my buddy works there. Gets to drive some pretty cool ass cars

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
10,287 Posts
Seeing that place in person is pretty dope. It's like 30min away from me and my buddy works there. Gets to drive some pretty cool ass cars

Oh yeah, and my boy Joe is an Automotive locksmith for them.

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Kind of surprised to see RS' under $30K.

Hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
These cars are likely "as traded", and probably in need of a few things before they can be put up for sale. By the time a used car dealership buys one for $29k- there are auction fees and taxes that move that price up a bit, then it'll need dings and dents removed, any questionable mods removed/replaced- wheel-rash repaired, vape pen odors removed, scrapes and scratches addressed etc. By the time some of that is done- the car is in the mid 30's where you see them now.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,167 Posts
Oh yeah, and my boy Joe is an Automotive locksmith for them.
As a car guy it would be quite legit having a job pertaining to that place. They don't pay well tho so that's a serious con lol

Just Friday my buddy was sending me snapchats of him gunning a new GT500 though through the parking lot so that's mint

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Anyone heard from Poker at the other forum(s) he is or was on? Last I heard he wasn't thrilled with his previously-owned ST not being clean or "new" enough... I wonder if he ever wrote that check he was seemingly so proud to write for a similar RS.

Anyway- I miss this thread and the great contributors who made it fun. That includes you, Poker...

·
Administrator
10,287 Posts
Anyone heard from Poker at the other forum(s) he is or was on? Last I heard he wasn't thrilled with his previously-owned ST not being clean or "new" enough... I wonder if he ever wrote that check he was seemingly so proud to write for a similar RS.

Anyway- I miss this thread and the great contributors who made it fun. That includes you, Poker...

Frickin' addict...

Lol

2801 - 2820 of 2972 Posts