Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2993 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,274 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If you go to Focusfanatics, and search for Pokerrun388, and sort by most recent, you can see the recent interactions with Poker and a few folks here (on an unrelated thread that's sorta been hijacked). I don't have a username on that forum, and I don't need one, so I'm just a spectator, but it's sorta fun to see the continuation and the thought process. Poker is surprised at the perma-ban, and thought he'd at least get a warning before that happened.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
You all just remember, some poor soul here will be ordering a package delivered by FedEx, and that FedEx driver could be the poke.
Do you think he gets good MPG in the delivery truck. If the delivery is more then 6 miles away would he not deliver it because traffic is bad? What do you think shows less dirt, White FedEx truck or Brown UPS trucks? Would he drive the truck if it wasn't still under the 3/36 warranty?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If you go to Focusfanatics, and search for Pokerrun388, and sort by most recent, you can see the recent interactions with Poker and a few folks here (on an unrelated thread that's sorta been hijacked). I don't have a username on that forum, and I don't need one, so I'm just a spectator, but it's sorta fun to see the continuation and the thought process. Poker is surprised at the perma-ban, and thought he'd at least get a warning before that happened.

Funny that he tried to pull the victim card when he was warned by Mod's several times to stay in his lane. He was swerving in that lane, and the moment he decided to go on the wrong side of the road, he was hit with the ban hammer. Simple instructions to follow....UNREAL.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
63 Posts
Do you think he gets good MPG in the delivery truck. If the delivery is more then 6 miles away would he not deliver it because traffic is bad? What do you think shows less dirt, White FedEx truck or Brown UPS trucks? Would he drive the truck if it wasn't still under the 3/36 warranty?
And I almost ugly laughed at work.

Reactions: Skykri

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
817 Posts
I just found an RS at target that Pokey could definitely afford.

·
Administrator
10,374 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
He bought one already, but the ground clearance wasn't acceptable.
It's also red and he could never see himself in a red car. And look at those wheels? They're not the black forged ones. Why can't Hot Wheels just leave the RS alone so people like him can just buy and park it on a shelf?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It's also red and he could never see himself in a red car. And look at those wheels? They're not the black forged ones. Why can't Hot Wheels just leave the RS alone so people like him can just buy and park it on a shelf?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Appears to also have window tint. I can't remember if that was deal breaker or not but regardless it's a problem either way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,274 Posts
Appears to also have window tint. I can't remember if that was deal breaker or not but regardless it's a problem either way.

It was a deal breaker, until it wasn't. One of several inconsistencies in his epic trollifying.

·
Administrator
10,374 Posts

If it's tinted he doesnt want it, and if it doesnt have tint, now he has to go and get it tinted.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
He made a lot of noise about tint only to buy a car with tint.

Never did understand that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
He made a lot of noise about tint only to buy a car with tint.

Never did understand that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What confounds me is the fact that this guy is literally (likely clinically) OCD about his cars (and probably everything else in his life), and them being clean, low mileage, all original, and undamaged- yet he buys a car on stats alone without really even looking at it. It has really noticeable flaws (the borked dash and the stained wheels are the only examples I can cite since he uploaded pics to his thread, but that car reportedly has dents on the doors, roof and fender(s)). For someone so unhealthily obsessed with perfection- it's the height of irony for him to rush into such a purchase and end up with a car that is rather far from what he was looking for (for a 14,000 mile car).

2761 - 2780 of 2993 Posts