Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2721 - 2740 of 2976 Posts

·
2,047 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
This is the same guy on youtube thats ibto boats and they seem to really like him on hotboats.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Im confused....theres a pokerRun in FocusFanatics but that one has had an ST since 2014...you cant be serious that he had been involved in a Focus forum for 5 or 6 years before actually buying the car...i cant believe that.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Im confused....theres a pokerRun in FocusFanatics but that one has had an ST since 2014...you cant be serious that he had been involved in a Focus forum for 5 or 6 years before actually buying the car...i cant believe that.
No, heres the thing

"If I want an RS today, I’ll just bring my checkbook & go buy one.
It’s not like many guys where they have to wait & see if they’re loans are approved."
PokerRun388

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,833 Posts
Reactions: Mzdrati and TurboGT

·
Administrator
10,331 Posts

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,833 Posts
Alright you savages listen up!

The boss has decided that @freakin_elrod is the winner of the "Describe this thread with a single picture" contest which will henceforth be forever known and "The Pokey".

On a separate and personal note I would also like to recognize the winning member for their continued contributions to this **** show of a thread by the relentless memes posting. This allowed for the early demise of the this thread and subsequent ban of the OP. For this we applaud and simultaneously will never forgive you!

Please PM me at your earliest convenience.

J

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

The boss has decided that @freakin_elrod is the winner of the "Describe this thread with a single picture" contest which will henceforth be forever known and "The Pokey".
View attachment 385336

On a separate and personal note I would also like to recognize the winning member for their continued contributions to this **** show of a thread by the relentless memes posting. This allowed for the early demise of the this thread and subsequent ban of the OP. For this we applaud and simultaneously will never forgive you!

J
PM'd. Thanks gents. Just doing my part to keep things lively in a world with a lot of uncertainty.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
This is the same guy on youtube thats ibto boats and they seem to really like him on hotboats.
Funny you mention this, I saw the same thing and one of those boating forums his avatar is an RS logo....go figure...

Screenshot_20201122-174510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201122-174510_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Focus ST1
278 Posts
So is he getting banned yet? This guy could talk himself out of taking a ****. **** himself, then go on why he made the right decision to **** himself. He’s mental...and has never had his peepee touched. I mean I feel bad for the guy but let’s just take this cluster **** and shoot it behind the barn already.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So is he getting banned yet? This guy could talk himself out of taking a *. * himself, then go on why he made the right decision to ** himself. He’s mental...and has never had his peepee touched. I mean I feel bad for the guy but let’s just take this cluster ** and shoot it behind the barn already.
You gotta go back like 3 pages. Ban hammer already happened

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

View attachment 385336

J
The Admins and Mods here police the content here to keep it civil and relevant. Police use numerical codes to identify situations or infractions, so on a similar note- I think the Mods and Admins here should refer to "banning" someone as a "388".

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
The Admins and Mods here police the content here to keep it civil and relevant. Police use numerical codes to identify situations or infractions, so on a similar note- I think the Mods and Admins here should refer to "banning" someone as a "388".
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,833 Posts
I am sick to death with police code, however I can definitely get behind this one.

Reactions: freakin_elrod

·
Administrator
10,331 Posts
I can't wait to see it used in a real world situation. "We have a 388 in progress..."
You guys wont really see it much. We normally converse in pms about these scumbags.

2721 - 2740 of 2976 Posts