Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2681 - 2700 of 2808 Posts

·
Administrator
9,718 Posts
Okay then. Everyone the challenge for the day is this. Inorder to commemorate this post and all of it's misguided wisdom you are to sum up this thread using only a single picture. Clearly this picture must adhere to the general rules of the forum and can be either be readily available or original content.

The winner shall be determined by our fearless leader @Duece McCracken .

Now I don't want to see just any random lame ass images. This will require effort and cunning on your part. I may even throw a grand prize to the winner just for good measure.

Now dance for our entertainment minions, Dance!

J

@ddfred
@TurboGT

Daddy like...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I feel I have one that would win hands down. However it may offend some. Would a mod like a sneak peak first?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Administrator
9,718 Posts
I feel I have one that would win hands down. However it may offend some. Would a mod like a sneak peak first?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Send it to J

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,161 Posts
Whoah man, geez. That's not what happened at all.
I was referring to the beginning of this thread ;)
Also, looks like Corollas ARE GETTING A PERFORMANCE PACKAGE!!! Oh schnapp!!

Time to revert back to stock and sell it to some clown in Cali.
They actually look genuinely decent too! I was very surprised...Toyota not making enough off their BMW clone they call a Supra so they gotta test the sport sedan/hatchback market. AWD too is huge

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
1,768 Posts
Also, looks like Corollas ARE GETTING A PERFORMANCE PACKAGE!!! Oh schnapp!!

Time to revert back to stock and sell it to some clown in Cali.
Judging on Toyotas track record of using their old junk and calling it new, which engine from the 90s will this model have in it?

·
Administrator
9,718 Posts
Judging on Toyotas track record of using their old junk and calling it new, which engine from the 90s will this model have in it?

It's a boosted 3cyl, thatts making like 278 hp

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
That, or using other peoples junk i.e. the current Supra, or the 86....#bmwyotabaru

·
1,768 Posts
2681 - 2700 of 2808 Posts