Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2661 - 2680 of 2808 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,161 Posts
they dont tolerate bs like the mods here lmao
Don't get the wrong idea, I just had a feeling we could have a **** ton of fun with this.

This was a very special case, that's likely not to repeat.

So yeah, we dont accept this kind of riff raff unless we are controlling the riff raff, lmfao
Yeah there's a difference between running a tight ship and genuinely giving people the chance to stop being stupid. We have a little fun, and it proves to be a fun time for everyone else as well. A shame, but its not like Duece didn't warn the guy enough

We've experienced dozens of guys like this on this forum over the years we've been here and moderating. It's much more fun/engaging to joke than to just banhammer away

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
919 Posts
I agree and it's clear that all of the Admins and Mods here want to be inclusive, as opposed to exclusive. None of us own this forum, but someone has to keep order, or else it devolves into a mess that is not worth one's time. I think it's done with candor and decorum- well- for the most part, anyway, and justice is doled out for the betterment and welfare of the general community here.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,161 Posts
I agree and it's clear that all of the Admins and Mods here want to be inclusive, as opposed to exclusive. None of us own this forum, but someone has to keep order, or else it devolves into a mess that is not worth one's time. I think it's done with candor and decorum- well- for the most part, anyway, and justice is doled out for the betterment and welfare of the general community here.
As someone who has been...erm...blessed(?) to meet and hang out with Duece several times over the years, I assure you that you hit the nail on the head. I'm hardly active the way I used to be, but we are all really nice guys who just want the community to thrive and continue providing the excellent information it always has. @ddfred included. We give you a chance, sometimes maybe too many chances, to get your act together...and sometimes even when they don't we don't just ban them permenantly. We put them on a time out so they cool off and stop being a knucklehead. We're all just guys who own the same cars, no need to get crazy online.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I was going to post this picture on the other forum too right before it was killed :(

On second thought it might be a bit too much lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Hey, So heads up.... I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. I wanted to do this before thanksgiving . The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose earlier this morning 09:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
And I'm already bored at work. There wasn't anything to catch up on without pokey here. booooo
He's not hard to find...just check FocusFanactics or FordSTnation or FocalJet or...

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
1,768 Posts
And I'm already bored at work. There wasn't anything to catch up on without pokey here. booooo
This is the part of the movie where they turn the lights back on in the theater.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
This is the part of the movie where they turn the lights back on in the theater.
I guess those that are still here like to watch the credits roll. Maybe there will be a short spoiler clip at the end.......

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,466 Posts
Okay everyone, back to work!

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,466 Posts
Okay then. Everyone the challenge for the day is this. Inorder to commemorate this post and all of it's misguided wisdom you are to sum up this thread using only a single picture. Clearly this picture must adhere to the general rules of the forum and can be either be readily available or original content.

The winner shall be determined by our fearless leader @Duece McCracken .

Now I don't want to see just any random lame ass images. This will require effort and cunning on your part. I may even throw a grand prize to the winner just for good measure.

Now dance for our entertainment minions, Dance!

J

@ddfred
@TurboGT

2661 - 2680 of 2808 Posts