Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Focus has been sold now for almost 6 months. Time to sell off the last of my parts. All prices are OBO and located in Covina, CA 91722

A. Item for sale: Aquamist HSF3 water methanol injection system w/direct port injection upgrade
B. Condition: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $750 Shipped!
D. Location of item: Covina, Ca 91722

I bought this kit off of @frozen_blue who did all the leg work making this kit plug and play. Such an awesome kit. PLEASE Check out the link below for more information. Comes with 6 nozzles.

READ THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO ----> http://www.focusst.org/forum/sold-s...ete-plug-n-play-aquamist-direct-port-wmi.html <---- READ THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO

Aquamist HFS3 - $715
Direct Port System - $284 +shipping
Stock Intake Manifold - $70

That's $1069 which doesn't include the 3qt tank, mounting pod for the gauge, heat shielding for the wires and the custom brackets for the engine bay that are included. This is easily a $1200+ kit.

IMG_20161029_154822.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Custom Boost Activated Exhaust Cutout
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 18k.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $245 Shipped

This cutout opens at 11psi and allows you to have an open exhaust dump right after the downpipe, maximizing the flow as well as the glorious wide open exhaust note. Once you release from the throttle, the valve instantly closes and you go back to (in my case) stock exhaust, or whatever current exhaust you are running. I LOVED this setup, it allowed me to have a quite exhaust when I wanted it (or NEEDED IT when a cop was around) and yet still gain performance when jumping on it. I also had tapped in a manual boost controller that sat under my seat which allowed me to raise the opening point to whatever I wanted, OR entirely turn it off for ultimate stealth. Unfortunately I do not have any videos of the cutout in action, but I promise you everyone that heard it LOVED IT as well as its uniqueness.

20140605_132859.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): JBR OCC with Check Valve
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 3k
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $140 Shipped
D. Location of item: Covina - 91722

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Stock Shifter
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $20 + Actual Shipping Cost

Focus Parts.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Old School JBL GTO755.6 II 6 Channel Amp
a. 60 watts RMS x 4 + 107 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
b. 160 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
c. Class A/B Amp. Very underrated power and high sound quality
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used but in perfect working condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $200 Shipped
D. Location of item: Covina - 91722
E. Picture of item for sale

IMG_20161029_160221 (1).jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good evening, I'm interested in the JBR OCC, first, is it still available? Second, do you have a picture of the dent / damage? Third is this an upper or lower mounted OCC as they have both variations available. Upper mount requiring the Symposer delete, lower requiring no extra modifications besides installing. Thank You in advance

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How do you install the exhaust cutout?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Have an exhaust shop cut out a section of your exhaust and splice this piece in. Probably cost $20-50 if I had to guess?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts