Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TLF,

Yesterday, you sent me an email stating that you cannot fulfill my order and that you will be issuing me a refund, yesterday. I did not receive my refund. Please answer my emails or my phone calls regarding this. I would like my refund immediately. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
13,435 Posts
Hello TLF,

Yesterday, you sent me an email stating that you cannot fulfill my order and that you will be issuing me a refund, yesterday. I did not receive my refund. Please answer my emails or my phone calls regarding this. I would like my refund immediately. Thank you.
From experience with refunds they can take a few days to process and the bank level.

Send from another galaxy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was through Paypal. After various attempts to contact them, I just now looked and show a pending refund in Paypal. The funds are still locked until they clear there account.

I'm really bummed. I was looking forward to the headlights. They really do make the best looking stuff. I hope that they can come back from whatever "restructuring" they have going on. It's a shame... they have been plagued with bad reviews and LLOONNGG wait times. If everything goes smooth with this refund, I will consider ordering again if they ever make it back.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm mixed. I got what I wanted ultimately after waiting....months. I can't recommend then, even if they 'were' the best stuff. There's other guys out there doing the same stuff with way better service. Honestly mixed on how I feel about TLF, but I do believe their business is done.

Interestingly enough, there's another service that popped up on instagram touting the same business, and using some of the same images so wondering if they are dumping the baggage of TLF and moving on with this new NIght-something company I've been seeing. Attempting to have a clean slate maybe, or continuing the same crappy business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts