Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long day of dealing with sales people signed a deal for $22k out the door haven't sat down with the finance guy thinking if I should get the extended warranty or not we never hit miles we always run out of time first. 8 years is really only 3 years it runs concurrent with the factory warranty which sucks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's amazing deal how did you manage that 21800 for a ST3 brand new 2017? The dealer told me if I wanted to order a car I could get an ST painted in any of the RS colors or any color ford offered I never knew that would be so cool to have an ST in a RS color.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's amazing deal how did you manage that 21800 for a ST3 brand new 2017? The dealer told me if I wanted to order a car I could get an ST painted in any of the RS colors or any color ford offered I never knew that would be so cool to have an ST in a RS color.
He didnt say it was a ST3, he was saying he got his ST, 3 months ago

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He didnt say it was a ST3, he was saying he got his ST, 3 months ago
LOL was running 4 hours sleep when I read that

Picked up my the ST today drove it home overall happy with it but got screwed by the finance manager. I asked her to run my credit with my Chase Bank the bank I have because Chase Bank I have used before she said it was higher then what they got me for was 4.9% which is crazy because I have 830 credit score been employed with the same company for 17 years. When I got home I called chase they said the dealer didn't sent my application in if they had I would have come in at 2.5% and now that I have to refi it will be a higher APR. I should have gotten my own financing pre-approved before heading into her office, or I should have gotten up and left told her Ill get my own financing they wanted me to wait 4 months to refi now that I found out she lied about Chase bank I'm going to refi Monday. She tried to get me to buy a premium extended warranty with ford for $1695.00 I declined. I really like the way it handles been 3 years since I driving a manual feels good to shift again had a tough time keeping it under 80 mph. Some guy in an Corvette wanted to race but I like to break in motors before I run it hard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations, I know you will love it. I guess Ford isn’t offering 0% financing any more. It’s still a great deal for an awesome car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They still offer 0% that is if you don't take the $3500 rebate you know when you haggle with a car dealer get the lowest price they just say all those rebates and discounts are already built into the price. I knew I was going to pay this car off fast only took the financing so they would give me more discounts. They asked if I could wait 4 months to refi since they lied to me about the financing I'm going to refi it this week.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They still offer 0% that is if you don't take the $3500 rebate you know when you haggle with a car dealer get the lowest price they just say all those rebates and discounts are already built into the price. I knew I was going to pay this car off fast only took the financing so they would give me more discounts. They asked if I could wait 4 months to refi since they lied to me about the financing I'm going to refi it this week.
I did as well. Took all the discounts but had to finance with Ford at their "non-optimal rates" too as part of the deal. So I paid just under $21,900 OTD including everything. When my first payment came due, I wrote a check for the entire amount. Still had $2.60 daily interest so it was like $80 in interest. Financing sucks. But at least that's all the interest I'll pay on this car. Still got it for under $22K OTD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts