Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! As the title says, I picked up a loaded 2016 Kona Blue ST3 yesterday. Sunroof, carbon fiber, upgraded wheels, etc with 12,600 miles, 1 year old. What a fun car! I think I will name it Miles... because it's Kind of Blue.

:music:

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nice man! The more I see that color the more I'm liking it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Best color!

·
Registered
452 Posts
If you get a chance ...can you measure the tread depth of your OEM all season tires.....I'm curious how long our tires are gonna last??? 2017 Kona Blue ST1 here...3,500 miles.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Kona seems to be real popular lately. It's really a beautiful color. Welcome!

·
Registered
651 Posts
If you get a chance ...can you measure the tread depth of your OEM all season tires.....I'm curious how long our tires are gonna last??? 2017 Kona Blue ST1 here...3,500 miles.
Those look like Eagle F1's to me which are Summer tires.

·
Registered
763 Posts
A warm welcome from the Netherlands. Hope you will have a lot of fun and safe miles in it.

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
To answer your question, I got about 20k out of mine.
Hmm that's a little disappointing. I had A/S Mastercrafts on my '10 Cobalt and they lasted me 65k miles! And I probably could have gone another 5-10 with them but it was the fall and I wanted fresh ones for the winter.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hmm that's a little disappointing. I had A/S Mastercrafts on my '10 Cobalt and they lasted me 65k miles! And I probably could have gone another 5-10 with them but it was the fall and I wanted fresh ones for the winter.
That's totally dependent on road conditions, climate, and especially driving style. Some people can get 40k out of the stock goodyear F1's.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
That's totally dependent on road conditions, climate, and especially driving style. Some people can get 40k out of the stock goodyear F1's.
Yup, where I got 21k out of mine and they showed cord. I wasn't even hard on them except ONE autocross day on them. All highway miles and rotated regularly. Proper tire pressure maintained at all times

1 - 13 of 13 Posts