Ford Focus ST Forum banner

PHAST membership meeting

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Kevin 
#1 ·
MEMBERSHIP MEETING JULY 16th at 3:30 pm

Where: Haus Murphy's located at 5739 W Glendale Ave.

They were able to seat our large rowdy crowd last year so why not.

Parking: On 58th Ave between Palmaire and Glenn (north of Glendale) is a free parking garage.

This year we are inviting Fiesta ST owners to join the madness.

Members that formerly owned an ST are welcomed to return as well as friends of the program.... If you've tracked with us then you're probably a friend of the program.

For those new guys or those curious as to what we're about.... We're a performance oriented club that will help support your needs on the road course, auto X, drag racing, show car,...... You don't need experience of any kind. We're all here to learn as we go whether it be installing parts or performance driving. Of course you do not need to compete to be apart of PHAST. Last year we added two drivers that had never been on a road course ever. Many of our members are here just for the camaraderie (beer).

We do have expectations of our members which we'll go over at the meeting. We also have a $50.00 membership fee. This fee goes towards T-shirts, decals, and other activities.

Please let me know if you are able to attend so I can get a head count for seating arrangements.

We hope to see you there,

Kevin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1753465038261539&id=1623635444577833

See less See more
#3 ·
As of right now I will be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.