Ford Focus ST Forum banner

601 - 620 of 622 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I couldn't think up something creative for the ST and it is completely debadged and not flashy to try and stay under the cop radar here, so I moved the plate I've had for a long time over to the ST, just got the DMV notice today for permission.
Between this, stethoscope hanging from the rear view mirror, and hospital ID blatantly on the seat, I haven't gotten a ticket in the Cobra or any other fast vehicle in years (I've also grown up and stopped driving like a **** kid).

I decided to move it because my wife jokingly named the truck Grave Digger after I lifted it, so I put in the paperwork today to get GRV DGR.

My S1000RR has ER RN (5 digits in NJ spaces count). When I finish my NP program in 3 semesters I'll need to update my plates, lol. If I ever street my 250R again I'll see if CEN is available.
Yes, I do get a ton of **** for walking into a shift with full gear on...we refer to squids as organ donors there.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
after more than 3 weeks of waiting, my 1LoudST plate came in the mail today.

thought about going with 1Slo2.0 similar to what I had for a Fox body years ago.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What I want:

Current:

...which is being used as a placeholder for my baby while under the knife.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Truck 1BAD RN

Focus 2BAD RN

S1000RR ER RN

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
My latest:
DSC00435 by Michael Read, on Flickr
Previous ones on the ST were MR HYDE and MMBOOST

·
Registered
440 Posts
At the time when my 13 FoST was new I could have had FOST4ME in Florida but I didn't bother. After 6 years with the car and counting I guess I should have done it.

·
Super Moderator
6,587 Posts
I got PRSSURD a few years ago; no one seems to get it around here.

601 - 620 of 622 Posts