Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a reliable performance shop specializing in ST's or the likes, in Central Florida? ( Orlando, Daytona Ect...)

· Registered
2,973 Posts
Levels isn't a ST specific shop, but who in their right mind would only work on ONE vehicle that has about 10,000 units sold across the nation.

But they sell and work on STs and have R&D on the ST.
Just because they make parts for other vehicles doesn't mean they don't know a lot about the ST.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't mean exclusively. I simply meant I'm not going to bring my ST to someone who deals primarily with muscle cars. I just wanted a shop that does more hot hatch types. As far as what I need I'm looking for a well established place that can install parts, tune, dyno, ect... pretty much anything I may need.

· Premium Member
947 Posts
LaMotta Performance in Longwood does great work on the ST's my car, Hector's car & the owner Jake who has an ST as well does lots of wrenching on these cars. If you need parts we are right down the street from them and you can have everything taken care of in one stop!

· The Mod with a Mouth
9,492 Posts
I didn't mean exclusively. I simply meant I'm not going to bring my ST to someone who deals primarily with muscle cars. I just wanted a shop that does more hot hatch types. As far as what I need I'm looking for a well established place that can install parts, tune, dyno, ect... pretty much anything I may need.
Consider what you drive(DI Turbo 4cyl car) then seek out shops that deal in turbo 4cyl cars. I say goto your local car meet and talk to the guys who drive built WRX's and EVO's or look for MS3's and ask them. I have had Kozmic Motorsports work on my car not because I found them on a forum but because of the local street cred they have built up. I wont speak to the credibility of any other shop, except Lethal Performance in Bracken, TX, but its a safe bet when they have brand new GTR's in their shop or they are swamped with '13-'14 EVO's that they can tackle an econobox ST.

In short, find out through local meets what shop does the best work, after all their work will be represented right in front of you.

· Premium Member
1,307 Posts
I live in Orlando and have personally used Powered by Ford and Titan Motorsports.