Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fellow FoST and FiST owners.

Where are you Guys and Gals buying your performance parts?
So far best I have seen is Raptor Racing.
I am in the west and I am struggling to find performance shops locally that have parts for these cars. Seems like mainly its order in from USA.

What are you all doing?

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CJ pony parts, Steeda, Rallysport Direct, Redline360, others I cant think of.
Yep. The US has the best suppliers. Problem is I make CAD. Shipping is expensive to Canada. Also import duties. Gotta love free trade.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I mentioned it in the "what did you do" section but Tdot performance has some stuff but overall it's pretty scattershot. There's also Mountune and Steeda Canada for some things as well. Otherwise you could try the import speed shops that deal with Mazda, they may have lines as well. Probably how I'm going to get my MFactory LSD.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I mentioned it in the "what did you do" section but Tdot performance has some stuff but overall it's pretty scattershot. There's also Mountune and Steeda Canada for some things as well. Otherwise you could try the import speed shops that deal with Mazda, they may have lines as well. Probably how I'm going to get my MFactory LSD.
all I am gonna say is good luck getting an LSD for this car.

·
Registered
287 Posts
all I am gonna say is good luck getting an LSD for this car.
Do you mean availability or lack of manufacturers? I know Wavetrac, Quaife and MFactory make them off the top of my head. I know MFactory is a vendor here to boot. Push comes to shove I'll order direct but my biggest issue will likely be getting someone to put it in. If I could spare the time I'm confident I could do it myself but this would be my first kick at ripping a transmission apart.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you mean availability or lack of manufacturers? I know Wavetrac, Quaife and MFactory make them off the top of my head. I know MFactory is a vendor here to boot. Push comes to shove I'll order direct but my biggest issue will likely be getting someone to put it in. If I could spare the time I'm confident I could do it myself but this would be my first kick at ripping a transmission apart.
availability, dealing with vendors all of them will show it in stock until you find out the manufacturer is out of stock and waiting for some part. The part will be delayed for a few months and the excuse will be customs or COVID-19.

The above applied to Wavetrac and MFactory.

·
Registered
287 Posts
availability, dealing with vendors all of them will show it in stock until you find out the manufacturer is out of stock and waiting for some part. The part will be delayed for a few months and the excuse will be customs or COVID-19.

The above applied to Wavetrac and MFactory.
Great... Guess I' ll have to save up for the Quaife or wait until this stupidity simmers down some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts