Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Pennsylvania ST's

465K views 6K replies 365 participants last post by  jwuonog 
#1 ·
Just want to find out who's around the area.

#11 ·
If we have all these Lehigh valley people, why haven't I seen another ST???? I have a PB ST. If you see me around give a honk and a wave! With this nice weather though the ST is spending more time in the garage and the motorcycle gets ridden :D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Chester County checking in !!

#478 ·
Chester County here too, ST1 TB outside the Exton/Downingtown area, stock w/20% tint.

I have only seen a few STs out in the wild and only PB and TB. Surprised to see a bunch of you guys go to UTI, I have never seen you around!

When I worked in Doylestown I used to see a PB ST every single day on the new 202 parkway going from Montgomeryville to Doylestown at about 5:15PM he would always wave.

Saw a PB ST on Rt.322 going from West Chester to Downingtown near boot road a few months ago.

Saw a TB ST in Thornedale, PA a few months ago, I honked and he looked at me like I had 3 heads, older guy.

The only ST owner I have ever met in person is 'SteveS' on here, I bought his stock tires. He has a ST3 TB and goes to Temple U.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.