Ford Focus ST Forum banner
5501 - 5517 of 5517 Posts

·
Administrator
12,283 Posts
Unwashed and properly dirty for a daily every year though. Ol'reliable Duecette

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I still need to yank the trans, fix that mofo. As of right now, It's going to be the Edge at Carlisle, lol

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
PHILADELPHIA REGION SCCA AUTOX AT PHILADELPHIA MILLS MALL SUNDAY MAY 23

For anyone interested, register at SCCA.com $15 for weekend reg. $100 for the year
$55 to enter the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
i think it would be good to get together in a neutral or middle spot to plan maybe a breakfast and cruise some nice sporty roads nothing stupid but some fun back roads,

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
That would be sweet!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Anyone else have any thoughts on this I’m north of Harrisburg I’m not scared to travel to a good time

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ok I’m not sure where in pa people would like to go but Knoebels Amusement is free we could go to there lots of really nice roads up that way, like I said just throwing it out there or anywhere else is fine

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ok well if no one is interested just thought I would throw it out I usually go riding Sunday morning on the cycle please keep me in mind if even a few would like to get together I’m game till then I will be quiet

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
We could go to dads garage.. here is the address
245 E Main St
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
United States

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
I have a couple ST friends who aren’t on the forum who’d be down to go

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lots of replies! Lol I’m in Delaware, if y’all are looking to meetup I’d love to make more ST bro friends! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I'm going to be driving through PA on Friday enroute to Poconos. Most of the drive will be across i80, coming from Ohio.

Doing a quick Google, shows Sheetz do e85. Are there any other stations more likely to have it as well? I've got one marked that's about 30min from my stay where I'll top off. Was trying to avoid driving with my 5gal jug but want to make sure I have enough once I get there to get up to e40(roll racing at the raceway.)

Any suggestions for a good pit stop to stretch the legs? Going to be driving solo, will probably do at least one mental stop to just shake off the fuzzy head and move around a bit, outside of gas stops.

·
Administrator
12,283 Posts
I'm going to be driving through PA on Friday enroute to Poconos. Most of the drive will be across i80, coming from Ohio.

Doing a quick Google, shows Sheetz do e85. Are there any other stations more likely to have it as well? I've got one marked that's about 30min from my stay where I'll top off. Was trying to avoid driving with my 5gal jug but want to make sure I have enough once I get there to get up to e40(roll racing at the raceway.)

Any suggestions for a good pit stop to stretch the legs? Going to be driving solo, will probably do at least one mental stop to just shake off the fuzzy head and move around a bit, outside of gas stops.
Sheetz is your best bet. WaWa sometimes has it, but thats more of a SEPA thing, not out west.

Reactions: rambleon84
5501 - 5517 of 5517 Posts