Ford Focus ST Forum banner

5461 - 5480 of 5505 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
Nice! I've picked up road biking ever since this all started too. I go all over the place being so close to the bypass. Shooting for my first century this October

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Very cool, yeah I got back into it last year. Got a gravel bike and just did 55 miles up in Lehigh county. Still paying for that. Haha.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,190 Posts
A shame I missed this discussion, but at least I did get to see some of the gang, Duece included, at Carlisle!

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Guys we need to have a meet up soon. Maybe mid-September?

Reactions: brian60

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
I'm down

I hope we can get a few more of us. There’s a lot of PA STs. Where would we have the meet?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,190 Posts
I hope we can get a few more of us. There’s a lot of PA STs. Where would we have the meet?
I could also throw a post on the PA ST/RS FB page now that we're over 1k people and add to the numbers. No clue as to where we might meet at though I'll let y'all choose what works best for everyone

Edit: don't be too surprised when you see me pull up in a Fusion Sport

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
I could also throw a post on the PA ST/RS FB page now that we're over 1k people and add to the numbers. No clue as to where we might meet at though I'll let y'all choose what works best for everyone

Gross...

Side note B-man, my buddy popped a HG in his 17 Fusion 2.0. He's trading up into a Fusion Sport as we speak.

Reactions: brian60

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts

ewww bring the ST. And sure throw a post up there and see what kind of reaction you get. I’m guessing we could meet at a park or somewhere open. Indoors things have restrictions still.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Could always do the go-to Buffalo Wild Wings meet
I’m thinking an outside thing because of COVID and the restrictions a lot of places are limiting party sizes. We could do like a picnic thing.

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
ewww bring the ST. And sure throw a post up there and see what kind of reaction you get. I’m guessing we could meet at a park or somewhere open. Indoors things have restrictions still.
He doesnt own a ST, he has a fusion Sport.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,190 Posts
Gross...

Side note B-man, my buddy popped a HG in his 17 Fusion 2.0. He's trading up into a Fusion Sport as we speak.
Oh nice! I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised by the difference between the two! I'm researching to make sure I don't have one of the flawed heads on mine that happened to a very small number around my build date. It is said to have shown up by 6-8k and I'm past that since I'm at 20 so we shall see
He doesnt own a ST, he has a fusion Sport.
What Duece said :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,
I just ran across this thread - I'd love to join, if you all are getting together outside somewhere. I'm in Radnor and will check back to see if a date and time has been decided on.
Cheers!

My Current 2014 Tuxedo Black ST build:

Under the Hood:

• Injen cold air intake with pre-oiled large filter
  • Mishimoto Performance front-mount intercooler
  • Turbosmart Kompact Shortie dual port blow-off valve
  • NGK one step colder spark plugs gapped to 0.026”
  • Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator
  • Setrab 20-row Series 9 oil cooler
  • Steeda rear motor mount (with stiffer 88 durometer bushings)
  • ClutchMaster FX250 clutch and steel flywheel

Brakes, Wheels, Tires:
  • Front brake setup: Brembo RS front calipers with StopTech SS hoses with DBA 5000 T3 Club Spec slotted 2-piece rotors
  • VelossaTech stage 1 cooling ducts
  • Ground Control front camber plates
  • Rear brake setup: Frankenbrake rears (Mazda 5 caliper mounting brackets, OEM calipers) with StopTech SS hoses and Volvo S60 StopTech slotted cryo-treated rotors
  • Ferodo DS 2500 front and rear pads
  • Motul 600 brake fluid
  • 18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara black wheels and 235/40ZR-18 Fallen Azenis FK510 tires
  • 18x8 Motegi Racing MR116 black with red stripe wheels and 235/40R-18 Firestone FireHawk Indy 500XL tires

Other:
  • Cobb Accessport v3 with Stratified OTS 91/93-octane tune
  • WeatherTech mats - full set
  • ADF customs tow hook receiver
  • Schroth Quick Fit 4 point harnesses
  • Accelatec adjustable pedal mount spacer

On the way:
  • Acceletac 3” SS catted high flow downpipes
  • Acceletac Extreme cat-back exhaust with 4” pro series black tips
  • Custom Stratified tune

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
Posted here before. Bucks County here and definitely would dig meeting fellow people suffering from wallet soak with their cars. Haha.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
As soon as I get the engine back in the car and broken in a little bit I will be down to meet.

5461 - 5480 of 5505 Posts