Ford Focus ST Forum banner

5441 - 5460 of 5505 Posts

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Cool, I work in Willow Grove real close to AWE, funny thing they were a customer of mine way back when the were in Chestnut Hill.
Nice!

Yeah, I work around that area too. Funny thing is that my girlfriend just got a job at AWE

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I guess you are still subbed to this! Lmao.

Sounds like a B'dubs meet once some of this BS clears up, lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nice!

I guess you are still subbed to this! Lmao.

Sounds like a B'dubs meet once some of this BS clears up, lol
Yep lol. I get the notifications on my phone now with the other forums and what not.

@Oldandintheway, Duece and a couple of us long time owners in the area gather somewhat frequently for shenanigans

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
Yep lol. I get the notifications on my phone now with the other forums and what not.

@Oldandintheway, Duece and a couple of us long time owners in the area gather somewhat frequently for shenanigans

Nice, definitely keep me posted. Need to pick a few brains and learn new ****. I’m an old V8 carb kinda guy. This turbo **** is crazy. Haha

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Nice, definitely keep me posted. Need to pick a few brains and learn new *. I’m an old V8 carb kinda guy. This turbo * is crazy. Haha
Well, you sir are in luck. For I know a thing or two about this platform. Lol

Yeah we'll sort something out. Hopefully soon. I'll shoot you a pm with any news. Such strange times we live in, makes it very hard to meet up.

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Likewise! It was good to meet you out at the Pizza Boy brewery. Love that Sunny Side Up stout! We'll have to do that again sometime.
We'll be out that way next weekend for Carlisle, but with how **** is right now, no idea about pizza boy. It is a tradition of my crew though. We will attempt it.

Oh yeah, that sunny side up is just fantastic!!!!

Reactions: Carrier

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
Well, you sir are in luck. For I know a thing or two about this platform. Lol

Yeah we'll sort something out. Hopefully soon. I'll shoot you a pm with any news. Such strange times we live in, makes it very hard to meet up.
****. Times are crazy. Part of the reason I traded my truck for the ST. It’s all cool, getting back to my roots. Look forward to meeting other crazy individuals such as I.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
412 Posts
****. Times are crazy. Part of the reason I traded my truck for the ST. It’s all cool, getting back to my roots. Look forward to meeting other crazy individuals such as I.
Oh ****. Just saw Carlisle and pizza boy mentioned. I did Carlisle with my BMW 2002 year ago. And pizza boy is awesome beer!!

·
Administrator
11,542 Posts
Oh ****. Just saw Carlisle and pizza boy mentioned. I did Carlisle with my BMW 2002 year ago. And pizza boy is awesome beer!!
Yeah, we go every year. Park on the showfield with my filthy ST, grill and drink while we bust each others balls. Always a good time.

5441 - 5460 of 5505 Posts