Ford Focus ST Forum banner

5421 - 5440 of 5440 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work in KOP, well Phoenixville. I have seen quite a few STs out there, but no one on here it seems.
I dont have a yellow st but a Kona Blue. I currently live in Langhorne, but I grew up in KOP so im always around there. Lets all get together sometime soon!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I dont have a yellow st but a Kona Blue. I currently live in Langhorne, but I grew up in KOP so im always around there. Lets all get together sometime soon!
I work in West Chester, Pa and live in Media ,Pa, both of which are not far from KOP. I would be def down to be meeting all of you

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
Hey everyone,
My buddy wanted to start a Delaware county ST/RS club and have local meets.
Please join in
Follow me on Instagram! Username: delcosts
https://www.instagram.com/delcosts?r=nametag
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
You on the PA ST/RS Facebook page as well? I'm one of the admins on there as well and it can be an excellent way of getting meets planned out and coordinated as well as meet some locals. We were at like 815 people last I saw

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
You on the PA ST/RS Facebook page as well? I'm one of the admins on there as well and it can be an excellent way of getting meets planned out and coordinated as well as meet some locals. We were at like 815 people last I saw

That's a lot of people.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey my name is Dimitri and I am the buddy that jodelco is talking about. I am the administrator of our facebook page. I just filled in the form to be part of PA ST/RS. We just created the group a few days ago and we would love to be part of a lager group.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
That's a lot of people.
Yeah it just kinda blew up. We made 500 business cards for people to recruit with, handed out stacks at meets, and apparently everyone just went to work. Went from 300 people last year to 500 then to 800 in giant leaps. It's pretty sweet with how active it is! We've also been getting better with weeding out the people spreading false info. There are a few trolls, but what online community doesn't? We keep them on a leash.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What’s good guys, I’m back after a few years. Some of y’all might know me from the Yardley, PA area. Went to a meet at Tyler Park back in 2015. Anyway, I’m living up in Allentown/Lehigh Valley for the time being with my 2014 ST. Looking to participate in any meets and get to know the guys in the area. Good to be back. Lmk if you’re in the area! I can see Dorney Park from my back porch

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
What’s good guys, I’m back after a few years. Some of y’all might know me from the Yardley, PA area. Went to a meet at Tyler Park back in 2015. Anyway, I’m living up in Allentown/Lehigh Valley for the time being with my 2014 ST. Looking to participate in any meets and get to know the guys in the area. Good to be back. Lmk if you’re in the area! I can see Dorney Park from my back porch
Welcome! Try to join the PA ST/RS club. They have meets up your way all the time!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! Try to join the PA ST/RS club. They have meets up your way all the time!

Just requested to join. I’ll see y’all over there.

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts

Dude, long time no see!!

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
Just requested to join. I’ll see y’all over there.
Unless that's what you're talking about (I don't see your name in the requests list) make sure you jump into the PA ST/RS Facebook page as well! Massive amount of people in the LV area. They have biweekly wing meets and stuff over there. LV and Philly are definitely our most active areas

·
Registered
119 Posts
Unless that's what you're talking about (I don't see your name in the requests list) make sure you jump into the PA ST/RS Facebook page as well! Massive amount of people in the LV area. They have biweekly wing meets and stuff over there. LV and Philly are definitely our most active areas
I requested to join the PA ST/RS Facebook page. I think it was the correct one, I’ll check again. Is there another group on this forum that y’all are apart of too?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I requested to join the PA ST/RS Facebook page. I think it was the correct one, I’ll check again. Is there another group on this forum that y’all are apart of too?
You can also try Delco ST/RS club. A lot smaller but it just started out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
You can also try Delco ST/RS club. A lot smaller but it just started out.

·
Super Moderator
7,137 Posts
Absolutely man, glad to have some free time again to participate in the community. No longer the young buck though lol
Well, odds are in your favor that you are not the youngest buck anymore, lol

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
Ah, gotcha! I see you now. One of the other admins, Kenny, added you. Sweet!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to join the Facebook PA ST/RS group but it hangs up at the answer questions page - is Facebook just being Facebook? Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to join the Facebook PA ST/RS group but it hangs up at the answer questions page - is Facebook just being Facebook? Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Just now saw this as I was at the beach...were you able to get it to work? It probably was just Facebook being Facebook...which it's done a lot recently.

5421 - 5440 of 5440 Posts