Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Here's super late notice, but some stars have aligned making this possible now. I forgot I wanted to make a meet for the fair, sorry for last minute heads up.

Mount Hope's Vitrual Box Office

2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim, PA 17545.

Its open 11 am to 8 pm.

They have Swashbuckler Brewing on premises for delicious beers. Also Mount Hope Winery.

Drop a line here if you can go.

This thread will be used as a means of contact/meeting on sunday.

It's been so long, i have to clear the cobwebs off this mofo right here...

I guess it's time for the MEGA SHOUT OUT!!!!!

ST's ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

@grindMARC @xDARKWAVEx @rjoseph @aharnak @Bender @Fashow123 @LawDog @Lufty @JmanST3 @JWheel @Skitlerz @stinkpiqle @Ieaka @luckypants @VintageSCUBA @SweetJD21 @SvPir8 @SweetJD21 @ZachST3 @MiSTify @PA_LE @Turbomuff @Carrier @jrdellecker21 @WpkJake @FiSTHooligan @frapes007 @RaiZoor @StraightFocus @rexdriver85 @jrdellecker21 @dmar @Red14ST @phillyskater215 @Evolved @Suzumiya_Haruhi @maguilar60 @kymerah @fatchuck @blanchimont @Venator @easilypleased @tents @FacaTo @Joe1s2 @dtraill27 @lancethrustbone @ptchrtbone @boostbus @pennstaterlz @kernan2 @Brycepless00 @tuned st @FacaTo @Reidonly @akertulis @MetalMech @Brett9917 @Tcancel @Spauldin @BooyahBenny @PSURT

There it is, everyone I know to mention.

Oh and because people are whiners and one is a weiner ;)

@boarder140 @Focust st 2014 @JayneCobb

@%1;

I havn't updated the shout-out with any new people in awhile, so I must apologize.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
After my thread was stolen I'm offended I wasn't tagged in this McCrecken. I won't be able to attend :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
DAMN YOU ALL! yet another meet i won't be able to make it to... unless something else goes on soon, i will see you all next year. haha

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAMN YOU ALL! yet another meet i won't be able to make it to... unless something else goes on soon, i will see you all next year. haha
I'm starting to think you were killed off awhile ago, and someone is just posting on your accounts as to not raise suspicion...

Reactions: SvPir8

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
So what time are we meeting up there and how long is everyone staying? Kayla works Sunday but I am definitely going! Just was thinking about waiting for her to get off @3 and then head down. I'll be floating the Lincoln down. Lol

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what time are we meeting up there and how long is everyone staying? Kayla works Sunday but I am definitely going! Just was thinking about waiting for her to get off @3 and then head down. I'll be floating the Lincoln down. Lol
I believe Boarder and I will be there at open. I normally stay there till like 6 or later. There's so much to do, and so much food. It's a great time.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I believe Boarder and I will be there at open. I normally stay there till like 6 or later. There's so much to do, and so much food. It's a great time.
Ok sounds good! We will see you there then. I will drop you a line when we make it. First beer when I get there is on me!

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So what's the plan for this one? Just show up and ignore each other as we awkwardly pass one another?
I plan on murdering the owner of the least modified St...

But you guys can go have fun!

·
Administrator
12,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That why youre working on that fancy axe? And I don't think I'll have to worry about that anymore, maybe... Plus last I heard someone is bringing a Lincoln.
That axe has quite the body count.

He's lucky he doesn't have a MKC, or else I might. Lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts