Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have begun work on a new kit for the pcv system. It is going to be designed to eleiminate the factory PCV plastic unit with a plate that will be routed to a catch can included in the kit to get the boost pressure away from the PCV system. The valve cover breather will also go into the same catch can. It is still very early in developement but will be a bolt on kit with all the hardware. There will also be a few options on how to eliminate the oil.

·
Super Moderator
6,563 Posts
We have begun work on a new kit for the pcv system. It is going to be designed to eleiminate the factory PCV plastic unit with a plate that will be routed to a catch can included in the kit to get the boost pressure away from the PCV system. The valve cover breather will also go into the same catch can. It is still very early in developement but will be a bolt on kit with all the hardware. There will also be a few options on how to eliminate the oil.
This sounds promising...I don't like the valve cover venting in to the intake and currently have a K&N breather on mine and vent to atmosphere.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Definitely interested, subscribing!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Very interested. Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Interested. JP

·
Registered
170 Posts
Any update on this? Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I too am curious of updates on this. It's definitely on my radar.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I want!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm holding off on buying a catch can kit until I see this come out... Interested.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Any updates?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts