Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): AMD FX 8350 CPU, Asus Crosshair V Formula Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance memory 16GB, XFX R9 390 GPU
Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc: Used in good condition.
Price/What you want to trade for: $120 CPU, $150 MB, $200 GPU, $50 Memory
Location of item: Pierre, SD

I am selling my current gaming setup. Everything is in working order. I have dabbled in overclocking but nothing long term with this setup. The system has been running stock speeds for most of its life and currently is. No part of this has been used for mining. CPU has been run on water all of its life to keep it nice and cool. The motherboard will have the factory heat sink mounting reinstalled. CPU comes with factory heat sink. All parts will ship in their original packaging. I am willing to separate from the package. Please PM me with any questions that you may have.

·
Premium Member
13,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested in GPU, how long have you had the card? Was it ever overclocked? What games did you play using it?
Played everything from the original DOOM to the new DOOM. I did play with overclocking to see if it added any benefits but never really used it outside of the factory OC. I had the card for about 1.5 years.

Sent from another garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts