721 - 735 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
933 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Tbh, I was thinking about just making a second cutout and running a wire and tapping to the other light lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah... I literally had a hole in the passenger side rear in the perfect rectangular shape of the 'boot' light. Drove me nuts.

Should I have applied any effort, like @STallion18 did, to solve the issue;' I guess it would be a different story. Just an effin' HOLE there from the factory for my '18, so I thought I would tear it out and add it to someone elses car. The 2017 ST I bought has 2 lights in the rear... 🤯

Reactions: xafnyx

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey all. Got some random parts from my engine build that I don't need that could be useful for anyone looking to replace/add if missing.
Figured I'd see if anyone wants anything before it goes in the trash. All parts have about 45k on them.

Wall Wood Art Gas Font

Turbosmart box is a stock BPV with all pieces intact.
Sound symposer has all tubing in a separate box.
Valve cover and boost solenoid are not up for grabs, everything else, have at it!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
4,409 Posts
LOL that SS stuff is worth $. Some people swear by them LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Skykri

·
Registered
2014 Oxford White ST, 2867r Gen II, Built engine, 4 Port Aux, Tuned by JSTuned and so much more..
32 Posts
Hey all. Got some random parts from my engine build that I don't need that could be useful for anyone looking to replace/add if missing.
Figured I'd see if anyone wants anything before it goes in the trash. All parts have about 45k on them.
How much to ship the turbo drain pipe to 35079. Realized that I have a pinhole in mine

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
How much to ship the turbo drain pipe to 35079. Realized that I have a pinhole in mine
Idk. What's a small flat rate box cost these days?
Or would it be cheaper for me to make an adorable little box?
Don't wanna stick it in a envelope or they might smoosh it knowing them

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
Grille Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle Grey

Someone want this ags shroud before it goes on trash?!

Nothing wrong, removed without breaking, perhaps a stocker or rebuild/front end damage needs?

No motor included, that's zip tied up in engine bay 😉

721 - 735 of 735 Posts