2014 Focus ST3
116 Posts
K, I'm out then. Thanks though!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ST cp-e fmic ,invidia hi-flow downpipe, awe track exhaust , steeda Cai. Monster adapt x tune
162 Posts
I’ll take the lamin x if still available

seen you beat me to it enjoy I’m thinking about ordering the blue green pr purple just can’t decide yet

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
933 Posts
I ordered some generic ones. It's a temporary fix until I come up with something more permanent. I have some extras, if somebody needs one send me a pm with a mailing address.

Azure Material property Electric blue Toy Personal protective equipment

Eye glass accessory Eyewear Font Material property Everyday carry

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
This is specifically for those here whom own a 2018 ST, or somehow need a spare trunk/cargo area light.

It was a hard pill to swallow that Ford didn't add the 2nd light for the last generation of the turbo hatch!

Here is my effort to counter balance the cheap @$$ salesman that decided they had enough inventory, but didn't account for any failures 😮‍💨

There is 8" of wire on the short end.

Just pm me an address. 1st one with an '18 (or REALLY good story) gets it!
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle Car

Reactions: xafnyx

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is specifically for those here whom own a 2018 ST, or somehow need a spare trunk/cargo area light.

It was a hard pill to swallow that Ford didn't add the 2nd light for the last generation of the turbo hatch!

Here is my effort to counter balance the cheap @$$ salesman that decided they had enough inventory, but didn't account for any failures

There is 8" of wire on the short end.

Just pm me an address. 1st one with an '18 (or REALLY good story) gets it!
I don't have a second cargo light either. It drives me insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I don't have a second cargo light either. It drives me insane.

Yeah, seriously.... The cutout is there!!! WTF Ford?! ROFL

Edit: No good story or 2018 MY??? You've got it in the mail with next to no effort, lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah, seriously.... The cutout is there!!! WTF Ford?! ROFL

Edit: No good story or 2018 MY??? You've got it in the mail with next to no effort, lol
I don't even know if I have the cut out lol. But I have a 2014 with 2018 steering wheel cluster and currently trying to figure out how to retrofit a 18 console and hvac. If that's not a funny story idk what is lol

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
@xafnyx , go pop the trunk and see if there is another cutout. You'll have to do some very minor wiring for it, but I swear it will be worth it one day when you're bringing groceries home at night 😁

edit: I mean, I actually had a 2nd cutout in the trunk area. It pissed me off to no end that the $3 assembly wasn't installed, ROFL

701 - 720 of 735 Posts