Ford Focus ST Forum banner

621 - 640 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys I was shown this thread from a gentleman who told me some of you may be able to help. I apoligize in advance im sure im in the wrong secion but am having a hard time navigating the forum. I own a 2016 fusion with the 2.0 ecoboost and purchase second hand a AFE power module designed for the focus st....little did i know at the time it would not work for my car. long story short i have an AFE power scorcher module for sale and dont know where or how to post it so you guys can get a good deal from my misfortune

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Hey Guys I was shown this thread from a gentleman who told me some of you may be able to help. I apoligize in advance im sure im in the wrong secion but am having a hard time navigating the forum. I own a 2016 fusion with the 2.0 ecoboost and purchase second hand a AFE power module designed for the focus st....little did i know at the time it would not work for my car. long story short i have an AFE power scorcher module for sale and dont know where or how to post it so you guys can get a good deal from my misfortune
There is a dedicated for sale section on the forum. Just please be sure to read the marketplace rules in their entirety before posting. Contact me if you have any further questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
There is a dedicated for sale section on the forum. Just please be sure to read the marketplace rules in their entirety before posting. Contact me if you have any further questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
@Fuxalt, i've been browsing in there and its very hard to see whats been sold and not especially if the list or post goes for pages and pages. I don't know if its lack of people to moderate or maybe just need to change to have a status on the very first post be modified everytime something is sold so you only have to take a look at whats on top to see whats still available. The rest of the rules look pretty legit and other than that its like candy land in there :) just a bit hard to find stuff and i don't want to be PM'n a million people just to never get a response or find out its gone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not sure why I am just finding this thread...love it.

Have a Mk3.5 front plate holder that my dealer did not put on at delivery. It's even still in the plastic baggie, though a bit dusty. Let me know if you've moved to a state that now requires a front plate or if yours is busted up. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to mod and find a mounting method that doesn't require drilling into the bumper.

Pic when I get home if someone hasn't PM'd by then.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I recently figured out how to use FORScan (the software that can be used to make some fun and useful changes to the infotainment screen, gauge cluster, functionality of the power windows and more). I am in NJ and would have liked to have met a fellow enthusiast who could show me how to make those changes, but now that I have learned how to use it, (it's pretty easy, really) I would be happy to assist anyone local who is in need of assistance.

Anthony

·
Read Only
87 Posts
Adjusted the 20” light bar... and, but a Cadillac CTS in his place (aka my rear view mirror). It took him 20 miles to catch up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
33 Posts
I recently figured out how to use FORScan (the software that can be used to make some fun and useful changes to the infotainment screen, gauge cluster, functionality of the power windows and more). I am in NJ and would have liked to have met a fellow enthusiast who could show me how to make those changes, but now that I have learned how to use it, (it's pretty easy, really) I would be happy to assist anyone local who is in need of assistance.

Anthony

Where in jersey? I just bought a 14 ST Saturday and already miss my Global windows from my golf.(just about the only thing i miss). I was reading an over 200 post thread about it and my brain imploded. I make stickers for a living though I'm not a sticker guy, I can replicate or customize just about anything you can think of. I'd be more than happy to run off a few for you, or grab a sixer. Plus, we have the best name.

-Also, Anthony-

*EDIT*
The decal offer is up for anyone who would like. That's a pay it forward right? Just pm me with pictures or ideas and I'll run em off for ya!

In addition, This is most definitely the BEST concept on any forum I've ever been apart of. I have been an ST owner for 2 days and the community is by far the best part of it. so far.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Steeda Oil Separator that I have laying around. Anyone out there need one?
I need one. I'll take it if it's still available. New to the ST world. Just got mine 3 weeks ago and learning the great basics of it. Oil separator is a must for me. Thank you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a code for a free 3 pack of glass screen protector for OnePlus 7T message for code. Code is for Amazon and company is Tarui. I have one from them on my 6t and have no issues.

621 - 640 of 655 Posts