Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Basic Premise:

A one stop thread to give away things to other members. No money is to be exchanged, just freebies. We all have little odds and ends at home that we will never use or that we have a ton of, so this is a place to give those type of things to other members who could put them to use. Or if your just feeling generous you could give away anything. If you take something it is strongly encouraged that you post something. It not mandatory, but it will help this thread succeed. Most things should be car related, but the occasional non car related item is fine.

This forum has done so much for me so I'm just trying to give back, and hope this will help out the community long term. This is crazy successful on one of my gun forums and i hope it takes off here too.

Guidelines:

-Try to give when you take
-Include your country you're willing to ship to
-No Double Dipping (if you take something, don't take another thing for a few months)
-Lastly let your conscience be your guide...

I'll go first...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Definitely have to do some digging, great idea here!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem jtracks.

I have a set of the Rockguards from ZL1 addons that have never been installed, willing to ship to somebody here in the US.
That's awesome, and super generous. I'd be all about those but don't feel right taking something from this thread so soon. Somebody will snatch those up though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
They're yours, PM me your address and I will get them sent out on Monday.

Reactions: blongo804

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Again @LeroyJenkins this is a great idea and I have something available now. I have other items I'll dig up and add later.

For now, I have this black/red Derlin COBB shift knob free for the taking. It's in excellent condition.

Will ship anywhere in the USA (48 states) on my dime:

Please respond via PM instead of in this thread. First PM gets it. Thank you!

Boxing glove

EDIT: Shift knob is spoken for. I'll try to get something else posted soon.

1 - 20 of 735 Posts