Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
I think we can still do it. However there won't be any prizes to give away.

Sent from another garage.
I tried before and literally didn't get one response.

#BringBackSTofTheMonth

#STofTheMonthCalendar

Keep the reposts going guys! Let's make them bring it back!!!! RALLY THE TROOPS!!!

Reactions: elyk864
You really need to get a mod motivated to run and organize a ride of the month section. I mod on another Focus site and we had trouble keeping ride of the month going and fresh. User activity around it needs to stay constant and the mods need to organize/promote it.

Best of luck, i do like seeing a few cars highlighted each month though.

It is definitely something that I think keeps people interested here. The more "regular" stuff we do the more we promote activity. And right now the forum is rather slow

Rise.... Rise from the dead!

Screw it, I'll donate a hand made pen to the winner (creation of my choosing that is). I'll choose at the end of the month who I think the winner is. I may choose the top three and see if I can create a poll of some sort, I'll look into that also.

I'll do it for December so posting can start now as far as I am concerned.

Post the best pic of your car!

Here is a link to pens I have made in the past for people wondering what the hell a handmade pen is all about. https://photos.app.goo.gl/GZ7QuT5vgOwFeHoE2

Reactions: 5dmc1 and Gsrdude
Discussion starter · #51 ·
January 2018 action shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: littleyellowfost
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.