Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning was a VERY cold one here in Central PA..which is the only thing I can think of that's any different than last night when I drove my car without any noise.
It's literally a clicking/ticking sound near the passenger seat, and after several searches and research I haven't found any definite answer as to what it is. When I pushed my passenger seat directly to the right (as in I pushed it towards the door) the sound went away..but it could have been coincidental because it's very intermittent. It's arguably the most annoying sound I've ever heard while driving because it's so sporadic.

Sounds almost like a relay kind of ticking in electrical systems...but I doubt that would be what it is since it's so sporadic and around/in the passenger seat area.

Worth mentioning:

Two nights ago I tuned by car
Last night I installed 1-step colder spark plugs
Last night I turned the stereo up some to let someone hear the "eh" bass that the 8 inch produces with the $3 filler mod and heard it distort/crackle for a second..which is unusual but Bluetooth was being weird too so I blamed that and turned the radio back down just in case (only had it up maybe 3/4..nothing too loud)

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts