Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took home a 2017 ST2 yesterday and am having issues with Pandora.

If I open it on my phone then use bluetooth to play it through the car speakers, I can skip songs with the FF button on the console or steering wheel, but there's no option to thumbs up/down songs.

On the other hand, if I launch Pandora from Sync 3/App Link, I can thumbs up/down songs but nothing will let me skip songs. Not the steering wheel FF button, not the console FF button, and no option on the touch screen to do so.

Has anybody else experienced this? Do you know how to get both thumbs up/down + skip available at the same time? Thanks in advance for the help, it's greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just took home a 2017 ST2 yesterday and am having issues with Pandora.

If I open it on my phone then use bluetooth to play it through the car speakers, I can skip songs with the FF button on the console or steering wheel, but there's no option to thumbs up/down songs.

On the other hand, if I launch Pandora from Sync 3/App Link, I can thumbs up/down songs but nothing will let me skip songs. Not the steering wheel FF button, not the console FF button, and no option on the touch screen to do so.

Has anybody else experienced this? Do you know how to get both thumbs up/down + skip available at the same time? Thanks in advance for the help, it's greatly appreciated!!!
(Self) (Pity) Bump

·
Registered
102 Posts
Same thing here... Even a new phone couldn't fix it.

Maybe we'll get a Sync update one day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an ST1 with small display and experience the same issue you have. I just use pandora as a Bluetooth option so I can skip songs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts