Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
1,714 Posts
Hope Matt's getting caught up. Sent him some logs several months ago...then resent new ones a week or so ago to the new email address.

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg

· Registered
201 Posts
Chris:

Unfortunately I have run out of options here. This Wednesday will mark Day 50 I sent Matt my logs, day 25 I forwarded you my logs, and day 10 I re forwarded my logs using a separate Gmail account. If Matt does not atleast send me a confirmation email say" Hey, I got your logs I'm working on them" or "Hey I never received your logs please resend them in a new email" I will have to go with a different vendor. I've had to revert back to Cobb Stg2 and run with my check engine light(Catless DP) just to ensure I don't do damage to my motor from the timing issue that was never resolved. I understand you guys are a small company and I do respect that a lot, however I can not continue to wait for a tune that will never find its way to my Email. This will be my last post as I do not want to turn away any more business for PMW. PM's are fine for any members with questions.

Anthony

· Registered
700 Posts
Chris:

Unfortunately I have run out of options here. This Wednesday will mark Day 50 I sent Matt my logs, day 25 I forwarded you my logs, and day 10 I re forwarded my logs using a separate Gmail account. If Matt does not atleast send me a confirmation email say" Hey, I got your logs I'm working on them" or "Hey I never received your logs please resend them in a new email" I will have to go with a different vendor. I've had to revert back to Cobb Stg2 and run with my check engine light(Catless DP) just to ensure I don't do damage to my motor from the timing issue that was never resolved. I understand you guys are a small company and I do respect that a lot, however I can not continue to wait for a tune that will never find its way to my Email. This will be my last post as I do not want to turn away any more business for PMW.

Anthony
WOW this has me scared I placed my order about 2 weeks ago and never got anything back as a reply I messaged Chris via facebook and he told me 48 hours max to hear back I have been letting my car sit and taking my daily due to I added a bunch of mods and have no tune to go with the mods at this point. I was going to get my refund back via paypal since i never recieved even a OTS map from panda and maybe go with freektune but have held out a few more days with hope but after seeing this i think i will be go ahead today with talking to freektune

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Can you both please pm me your order info so I can take care of you and get all this squared away! I want to make this right to you guys.

Again this is not normal and I have been working with a developer for a new system which is almost in place so we can keep better track you will know we have received each email and make it a overall better experience.

· Registered
700 Posts
I just messaged you

· Registered
700 Posts
Going to give it till Thursday for some kind of reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
201 Posts
Update:

Matt got in touch with me last early last week. Just to let those who follow this post aware.

Anthony

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.