Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Matt when he is responsive is very good to work with, he knows his stuff and keeps you informed. I'm not trying to deter business because I actually really like how dedicated panda is to our platform. I'd say email Matt and see if he responds. Ask him your general questions and then go from there. Are they the best on the forums? That's subjective.... But when he was responsive he was very easy to deal with.
@chris pming you now.

Anthony

· Registered
201 Posts
Yeah if I don't hear back łn the next few days I'll have to consult Startified. Can't continue driving on a half ass tune showing higher than normal levels on knock.

Anthony

· Premium Member
10,727 Posts

· Registered
700 Posts
I just ordered my panda tune has this all been figured out I didn't get a response email or anything stating they received my email should I send a PM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
318 Posts
Yeah Gmail ftw. Love your work Panda!

but those designated email address are finicky.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

· Registered
700 Posts
Anyone have any updated info I still dont know if they even recieved my email

· Registered
102 Posts
Anyone have any updated info I still dont know if they even recieved my email
I've been in contact with matt, I'd say check your spam filter. Or maybe set up a different email address, send him another email with your order number and a list of mods done. He should get back to you within a week or so. This has been my experience with their new email and server issues

· Registered
201 Posts
To my knowledge no it hasn't been.... Approaching 40 days no response. I'm gonna attempt to make a Gmail account as a last resort and resubmit the stuff to Matt.

Anthony

· Registered
700 Posts
Still no response from anyone at panda so im not sure if they recieved my email. Is there anyway I can reverse the payment that was sent via paypal?

· Registered
201 Posts
How many days have you waited? Lead time is about 7-10 days from what I was told. You can put a claim in through PayPal but I was save that as a last resort as long as you sent it as a payment for services and not a gift.

Anthony

· Registered
544 Posts
Matt is working really hard to catch up and get everything out.

We have stopped taking new customers to catch up and get everyone tuned and implement a new system with some new orders so we can get this under control and get everyone tuned at a faster rate.

Thanks
Might be time to hire that man an apprentice! Too many customers is a good problem to have.

· Registered
163 Posts
I was going to say Matt is usually very good at responding unless he is swamped.. Ive had times where he's responded to me with new revisions within hours of sending him logs.
This week however I can tell he must be swamped as I sent in logs Monday and haven't heard back. No biggie!

· Registered
700 Posts
Guess I will give it till Monday that will put it at two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
29 Posts
Matt is working really hard to catch up and get everything out.

We have stopped taking new customers to catch up and get everyone tuned and implement a new system with some new orders so we can get this under control and get everyone tuned at a faster rate.

Thanks
What about returning customers? He tuned my car last fall but I put it away before he finished tuning it. I want to finish it now and heard from him a few weeks ago but have sent multiple emails to the both of you and haven't heard anything back.

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I have not gotten any email from you? How many revisions did you get before stop tuning?

Matt is trying to get through all the emails and caught up like I have said and we stopped taking new customers so he can focus on present and we can get this new system up and running.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.