Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was recently running e30 blend and car runs perfect hands down best tune I have had on this car

but I also had a 93 tune from Panda, Well I just had to switch back to 93 due the local pump for E85 broke and they are fixing it and it is throwing negative corrections and knock in all cylinders I was curious if anyone knew anything about maybe i was just so use to seeing no corrections or knock on E and now back to 93 is this normal?

· Registered
102 Posts
So I was recently running e30 blend and car runs perfect hands down best tune I have had on this car but I also had a 93 tune from Panda, Well I just had to switch back to 93 due the local pump for E85 broke and they are fixing it and it is throwing negative corrections and knock in all cylinders I was curious if anyone knew anything about maybe i was just so use to seeing no corrections or knock on E and now back to 93 is this normal?
Do you have a 91 tune you can put on? Maybe not enough octane in the 93 fuel for 93 tune?

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had 2 gallons of e85 in a tank i dumped that in with some 93 stayed on 93 tune seems like its running better im gonna get this tank of 93 flushed out then go back to BP which seems to be the best gas in my area see if it was just a bad tank of 93

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with the mix of just a gallon of e85 its down to only .50 right now this will be out of its system soon and i will data log just 93 from a trusted gas station that i know doesnt have bad gas and see what i get

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.