Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

· Registered
2,307 Posts
Rebel Devil Customs prototype catback exhaust (stock DP). Other than that, nothing but Matt's magic! 274/375!
Panda treadstone fmic awaiting install and retune coming soon!

Attachments

· Registered
532 Posts
Just purchased panda tune today, looking forward to the results.

Reactions: Jypsu123

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Text Line Design Drawing Pattern
I only wish i'd have added some race fuel or torco or something that adds a little more octane. this dyno really broke my heart back in may when I made less power after a tune and intercooler

Attachments

· Registered
1,685 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Here is a vdyno of about what I'm making. The average is 265WHP and 358WTQ. I plan on putting it on a real dyno when I get back to the states. Text Blue Line Diagram Screenshot

· Registered
484 Posts
Here is a vdyno of about what I'm making. The average is 265WHP and 358WTQ. I plan on putting it on a real dyno when I get back to the states. View attachment 125885
The blue line is some sort of deviation. Your other 3 runs are pretty consistent, then that one goes way up. Also, include your weight with the cars weight. I believe it is set for a Focus ST at 3223lb in Vdyno. So just add what your weight is to that in the weight field.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.