Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that we have some customers hitting the dyno, and some dyno meets coming up, I wanted to get a thread started to post up the results. Feel free to post your files, or email them to me and I'll post them for you. I'll try to keep up with the thread and update the OP as others post. And if you can, please datalog the pulls.

Please include a modification list, octane, and dyno type. You can also post location and other info since we now have customers at all corners of the globe!

So to kick it off...

GTX2867
100 octane
Panda Intake/intercooler/CSP
3" race DP
2.5" magnaflow CB
NGK-11 plugs

Text Line Plot Parallel Slope

Text Line Diagram Technical drawing Design

93 octane

Text White Line Map Design

Stage 1 car
91 octane
Intake/CB

Text Pattern Design Line Pattern
Text Document Paper Font Design

93-intake/intercooler/DP/CB

Update:

Text Pattern Design Paper Pattern

Text Design Pattern Diagram Paper

Stock vs Panda Tune and Panda Intercooler

Text Line Diagram Parallel Plot

Text Line Diagram Technical drawing Design

Stage 3 car.

Text Line Parallel Design Slope

· Registered
2,499 Posts
There a few dyno days this weekend and next. I just got ready early so they all had a place to go, good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be purchasing tonight I think regardless. I've been sold by the 2 stage 1 91 octane tunes. Hopefully theres a noticable difference from stage 1 to stage 3 93 octane full bolted.

· Registered
593 Posts
I'll be purchasing tonight I think regardless. I've been sold by the 2 stage 1 91 octane tunes. Hopefully theres a noticable difference from stage 1 to stage 3 93 octane full bolted.
I love my tune, you and your car will be pleased.....the car really wants to go. The power comes on smooth yet hard, and I can not begin to tell how the 3000rpm launch feels. With the tune, on a very hot day, I still managed to shave .2 off my 1/4 mile.

Best time before the tune was 14.9 it was below 60° that night, I ran a 14.7 mid day at almost 95°. This tune is capable of spool much more.

· Registered
2,499 Posts
I wanna hit mid 13s

Edit. Just purchased. Sending my mod list now. Hopefully I don't forget something. Gonna have to wait a few days to update until my new spark plugs get here, so this is gonna suck. But within 2 weeks I should be on a dyno! so be prepared for some sheets!

· Registered
593 Posts
I wanna hit mid 13s

Edit. Just purchased. Sending my mod list now. Hopefully I don't forget something. Gonna have to wait a few days to update until my new spark plugs get here, so this is gonna suck. But within 2 weeks I should be on a dyno! so be prepared for some sheets!
Awesome, welcome to the Panda club, lol. My times are at high altitude in Colorado. My power adders are very mild, but infant wait to see what you dyno at.

· Registered
633 Posts
Those stage 1 numbers!!! Matt you may be forcing me to spend more money

· Registered
2,656 Posts
It is awesome to see this business grow. I wish you guys would support the N/A Focus.

· Registered
593 Posts
@<a href="http://www.focusst.org/forum/member.php?u=4335" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>, thanks for an excellent tune. The increased HP is definitely noticeable.

271/378
-Panda Tune E30
-Inlet pipe, K&N filter and custom intake
-Denso Iridium ITV24

Misc mods see signature all same as 91 pull.

Files from this same dyno were 253/335 on Cobb stage 1 to today Panda E30 Tune 271/378. Same power mods.

· Registered
2,656 Posts
@[email protected], thanks for an excellent tune. The increased HP is definitely noticeable.

271/378
-Panda Tune E30
-Inlet pipe, K&N filter and custom intake
-Denso Iridium ITV24

Misc mods see signature all same as 91 pull.

Files from this same dyno were 253/335 on Cobb stage 1 to today Panda E30 Tune 271/378. Same power mods.
378 torque??? Stock turbo???

· Registered
2,656 Posts

· Registered
1,071 Posts
Impressive numbers to say the least. I dont have a tune and im trying to force myself not to (due to needing my warranty) but if i was to buy a tuner tommarow it would be an accessport with one of this guys custom tunes. No doubt.

· Registered
1,870 Posts
I was gonna try to hit the rollers this weekend but didn't get the tune nailed down quite yet. after the logs today I don't think you can make it much better, so next weekend hopefully i'll get some numbers

· Registered
593 Posts
I was gonna try to hit the rollers this weekend but didn't get the tune nailed down quite yet. after the logs today I don't think you can make it much better, so next weekend hopefully i'll get some numbers
I just read your post on STacy's build about plugs, what are your thoughts on colder plugs on the an E30 tune? @[email protected] please chime in here. Any thoughts on colder plugs?

· Registered
1,870 Posts
I just read your post on STacy's build about plugs, what are your thoughts on colder plugs on the an E30 tune? @[email protected] please chime in here. Any thoughts on colder plugs?
I think that with a downpipe and an intercooler the heat just isn't there anymore. especially under normal driving conditions. one 4th gear pull on the stock intercooler and charge temps are above 120. with the cp-e cooler the charge temp are pretty much ambient all the time

Reactions: Jypsu123
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.