Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes, something for the rear. I get it that the front does 80+% of your braking action, but everyone (well...everyone except Wilwood that is) neglects the rest of this car. I want a great looking balanced set up at all four corners.

Also, that pic on the link shows two different brake rotors; a solid blank and a really nice two piece rotor. Judging by the price point, I'll assume this kit does not come with two piece rotors. Correct?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, something for the rear. I get it that the front does 80+% of your braking action, but everyone (well...everyone except Wilwood that is) neglects the rest of this car. I want a great looking balanced set up at all four corners.

Also, that pic on the link shows two different brake rotors; a solid blank and a really nice two piece rotor. Judging by the price point, I'll assume this kit does not come with two piece rotors. Correct?
Correct it does not. Its a generic picture we used :)

the stock upgraded rears can be purchased already on the main brake kit

the upgraded rears i am hoping to have live tonight!

thank you

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will gladly buy this kit when I am ready to get brakes. Probably another 10k-15k miles left on my oem original setup.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
maybe this is a dumb question but i run -1in wheel/tire setup in the winter, would the 13.1 clear this?
I can handle this: If by -1 you mean 17", then yes. Late '14 + models have 17" spare tires and all have 13.1" rotors.

EDIT: But you cannot go smaller ... I had to upgrade my winter set-up in anticipation of this upgrade for this reason.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can handle this: If by -1 you mean 17", then yes. Late '14 + models have 17" spare tires and all have 13.1" rotors.

EDIT: But you cannot go smaller ... I had to upgrade my winter set-up in anticipation of this upgrade for this reason.
thanks brah, that did the trick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts