Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a little reluctant in doing this but having used pdr with great results in the past I thought it might be worth it. It's not perfect but it was only $325 and best of all I got my car back in 5 hrs. 3 hrs labor + 2 hrs wait. You tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes paintless dent removal. As long as the paint is not damaged to the point that it needs painting then you are probably a good candidate. Check out some youtube vids, you will be quite impressed of what can be restored. It's an art. You must look at examples of their work and how many years experience.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yep, I just had a dime sized dent removed from my passenger door (Damn careless passengers!) cost me $75, and you would never know it was there.

Paintless Dent Removal is a real thing, the trick is to find a good place.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Looks good! I've pulled dents myself before, of course these guys have better results since they do worse dents, but any smaller than a softball with no rippling I can pull it out with a suction cup you can buy cheap without any issues. The only dent I've had though was a $1440 destroyed fender thanks to my aunt lol wasn't any pulling that out.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks great. Great option for this damage, looks brand new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts