Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how’s it going guys I was driving my st on a high way and it cut out and lost all power it threw a 02 sensor bank one code I then tried to start it and it wouldn’t start got a tow home next day changed the 02 sensor as well as the spark plugs still didn’t crank did some research and saw that p04db was a Pcv valve went and got a new pcv tried to start it again same thing it would crank and not start then I did some more research said maybe the coils changed the coils still didn’t start at this point I gave up and started to drive my other car and then i Heard maybe the injectors cleaned them out with some carb cleaner it was showing that it would be promising but then when I connected everything back together to start the car would u can probably guess what happened next if anyone has any suggestions abt what I should do next that would be great. I will also provide the video of me cranking it

·
Premium Member
2017 Kona Blue ST1
362 Posts
I would run across that code a lot in the 6.7 powerstorke ambulances when someone in upfit would accidentally break a PCV pipe. It's a code the that is saying the crankcase ventilation system is disconnected. If the PCV system is in working condition then you could be looking at a possible sensor failure.

I cannot speak to if the failure of this sensor would prevent the vehicle from starting in the ford strategy.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts