Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up as my new daily, moved up from an 08 sedan. car is gonna progress fairly quickly with exterior being my main focus until I start feeling froggy and want to go faster.
A little background on me. I have been building S-chassis Nissans (240sx/silvia) and GTR's for the better part of a decade. with some misc. stuff in between. Hoping this car will be getting ready for big turbo and on the street by the end of the year late winter/early spring next year. already been stock piling parts.

stuff that's on the car already are some Boomba wing spacers, Cobb AP, and roof rack. also have some slick wheels in the works and coil overs sitting on a shelf. maxton spoiler extension on the way as well as a few more goodies. I Look forward to seeing what these cars are capable of and so far I haven't been disappointed even in stock form.

sorry for repeat picture needs a bath then ill post up some better ones

image1.jpeg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha thank you! yeah I've been rained out for about a month now she needs a bath and a sunny day. need to satisfy my wrenching bug cant look at parts anymore XD.

·
Registered
797 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CPC front lip in carbon fiber. they make a fiber glass one as well. honestly the best looking lip for these cars imo. Matched with the triple r kit it should look wicked.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got the lip on today definitely impressed with fitment. went right into place in the factory mounting points for the splash tray under the car. i did add a strip of auto tape. unfortunately i was missing a factory clip and the others didnt click into place as stable as id hoped so i blue taped it up for the time being.
image1.JPG

image2.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lip fully attached and ready to roll. im not lowered yet but i dont plan on dropping it more than an inch or so in the front when the coils go on. but even still this lip has a surprising amount of ground clearance at stock height.

image2.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
forgot i also debadged the back and added a single ecoboost badge where the st badge was at

image3.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks pretty good! I'm torn on getting one for mine lol I like the way the stock spoiler sits but at the same time it would make it stand out a little more
i was thinking about maybe doing an rs wing with risers i feel that would give the most aggressive look but that's my style. I like a combination of subtle and mega aggressive. the spoiler and the front should be mean looking while the rest of the car looks stock you know. but i may change my mind when wheels get in, hopefully next month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
i was thinking about maybe doing an rs wing with risers i feel that would give the most aggressive look but that's my style. I like a combination of subtle and mega aggressive. the spoiler and the front should be mean looking while the rest of the car looks stock you know. but i may change my mind when wheels get in, hopefully next month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the RS wing but I hate the fact that it has RS embedded on the sides of it.. What wheels you get??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just a few style parts came in today woot. hella horns wont go on until my crash bar arrives in a few days and i just got an email that my lathe works shift knob is on its way as well.
image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry for potato quality photos. but my lathe works knob came in and damn i'm impressed with this thing feels so perfect. just need to do short shift upgrade now.
image1.JPG image2.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WHEELS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!! thanks to vivid racing for the hook up. hopefully they don't disappoint you fan girls. XD

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts