Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the Ram Air intake had been ordered on March 23rd and it showed up today April 17th, just shy of a month.

Update; took longer than expected, there were several delays because of reasons that were all understandable and explainable.

This is a custom made part that takes time to fabricate, I am not an overly patient person. That's not
Velossa Tech's fault but my fault.

I just didn't understand the process.

Sorry if I offended anyone esp Velossa Tech

Db

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
So the Ram Air intake had been ordered on March 23rd and it showed up today April 17th, just shy of a month.
No update or explanation. Other projects had been put on hold, I guess just inconvenience.

Maybe great products but poor customer service.

Never again.

Db
Understood - who from though?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Understood - who from though?
VelossaTech. He already had another thread about this. Hope he doesn't order anything from CPE as all of their products are on back order.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually ordered and received CPE's Lightweight FMIC been waiting on the ram air so I can do them both at the same time.

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
421 Posts
sometimes you gotta be patient. I have been waiting almost 3 months for an intercooler. It took about 2 weeks to get my stuff from Velossa. No complaints though, love the products.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sometimes you gotta be patient. I have been waiting almost 3 months for an intercooler. It took about 2 weeks to get my stuff from Velossa. No complaints though, love the products.
Agree.... it's beautiful weather, days off...just want to drive my car.
Hopefully the stuff will be worth the wait.
Just frustrated that's all.

Reactions: lx_2nv

·
Registered
660 Posts
why cant you just use the stock intake for now
He is getting a snorkel (Ram air intake), not a cold air intake. Two different things. :)

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
All parts are made to order, seasonal sales spikes sometimes cause slight delays. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]. We were backed up last month with a couple group buys and some extra sales that were mostly tax season spikes. 1-2 weeks is typical, 3 weeks during the high season is rare but sometimes happens, unfortunately. We apologize for the delay, our goal in 2017 is to bring lead times down to less than a week. We also started stocking the most popular colors.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's funny i posted about this on a facebook group and get bashed by all the immature kids on there. Love this product like just don't love the turn around time. Also waiting to do my fmic until I get the big mouth.

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
It's funny i posted about this on a facebook group and get bashed by all the immature kids on there. Love this product like just don't love the turn around time. Also waiting to do my fmic until I get the big mouth.
The reason you got bashed was because you joined the group buy on facebook, got 20% off, and didnt even read the description that there was a 2-3 week lead time on the FordStars page. After a week you began to troll my company, most people who know me and interact with me know I am passionate about customer service. My friend, you need to read the group buy details before submitting an order and expecting next day air.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had I known the parts were "made to order" and that it would take at least 2 weeks I never would have posted anything. (and yes still would have ordered)

I appreciate craftsmanship and quality, very much looking forward to the product.

There was no place that I saw on the web site that mentioned the lead times.

That was the source of my frustration.

Now I know and again I am really looking forward to the product.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All parts are made to order, seasonal sales spikes sometimes cause slight delays. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]. We were backed up last month with a couple group buys and some extra sales that were mostly tax season spikes. 1-2 weeks is typical, 3 weeks during the high season is rare but sometimes happens, unfortunately. We apologize for the delay, our goal in 2017 is to bring lead times down to less than a week. We also started stocking the most popular colors.
Thanks for the explanation and update, I'll admit I am not a super patient person and had no idea these had that type of lead time (or about the back up)
Glad you guys are busy that's a good problem to have. Looking forward to getting my car back with an awesome ram air installed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The reason you got bashed was because you joined the group buy on Facebook, got 20% off, and didn't even read the description that there was a 2-3 week lead time on the FordStars page. After a week you began to troll my company, most people who know me and interact with me know I am passionate about customer service. My friend, you need to read the group buy details before submitting an order and expecting next day air.
Lol and they're fiery I like it. Maybe you should update your automated emails to include info like this in the email instead of it misleading people and saying 5-9 days on the email. Just a heads up bud. And no I didn't troll your company so whatever fanboy msged you saying that is just a straight liar. At the end of the day I read a confirmation email that stated 5-9 days but hey i'm not complaining I was simply asking for some clarity.

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
Lol and they're fiery I like it. Maybe you should update your automated emails to include info like this in the email instead of it misleading people and saying 5-9 days on the email. Just a heads up bud. And no I didn't troll your company so whatever fanboy msged you saying that is just a straight liar. At the end of the day I read a confirmation email that stated 5-9 days but hey i'm not complaining I was simply asking for some clarity.
The group buy that was posted by Jon Noel in FordStars had the entire description of the lead time and pricing etc... Since you used the promo code, one could assume you had read the description for the group buy.

You weren't mislead, you joined a group buy and lead times are typically longer because 50 people order at once, and we made sure people knew it.

All I'm saying is C.J, before you post stuff publicly on facebook, get in touch with me. I am pretty easy to get a hold of, and I try to handle each customer inquiry. My customer base is extremely loyal to me because of that and they probably didn't like that you went straight to facebook. I honestly didn't even get a chance to read the thread in that group because it got deleted before I had the chance. You sent me an inquiry through the web store on 4/18 and I replied the same day. I hadn't received any other distress signal from you, if you had sent me an email before that, I didn't get it and I apologize for that.

If you need anything, shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me on facebook, I usually respond fastest via facebook.

Yours should be ready by next week, send us pics when you install, we will tag you and put you in the gallery :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
The group buy that was posted by Jon Noel in FordStars had the entire description of the lead time and pricing etc... Since you used the promo code, one could assume you had read the description for the group buy.

You weren't mislead, you joined a group buy and lead times are typically longer because 50 people order at once, and we made sure people knew it.

All I'm saying is C.J, before you post stuff publicly on facebook, get in touch with me. I am pretty easy to get a hold of, and I try to handle each customer inquiry. My customer base is extremely loyal to me because of that and they probably didn't like that you went straight to facebook. I honestly didn't even get a chance to read the thread in that group because it got deleted before I had the chance. You sent me an inquiry through the web store on 4/18 and I replied the same day. I hadn't received any other distress signal from you, if you had sent me an email before that, I didn't get it and I apologize for that.

If you need anything, shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me on facebook, I usually respond fastest via facebook.

Yours should be ready by next week, send us pics when you install, we will tag you and put you in the gallery :)
No worries man and I honestly might have glanced at it but I just put my name in the comments and then looked at the group chat for the code and that's it so when I saw the 5-9 days in the email I assumed that was correct no worries tho, I just wish those people wouldn't run to you saying I was bashing your company because if that was the case I would of just skipped all the "bashing" and canceled my order which I had no intention of doing. It's just crazy to me how these focus kids get so jumpy and hostile over nothing really. But anyway i'm looking forward to getting it so I can install my Levels Front mount as well!

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
No worries man and I honestly might have glanced at it but I just put my name in the comments and then looked at the group chat for the code and that's it so when I saw the 5-9 days in the email I assumed that was correct no worries tho, I just wish those people wouldn't run to you saying I was bashing your company because if that was the case I would of just skipped all the "bashing" and canceled my order which I had no intention of doing. It's just crazy to me how these focus kids get so jumpy and hostile over nothing really. But anyway i'm looking forward to getting it so I can install my Levels Front mount as well!
All good in the hood. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Took longer than I expected but was well worth it for a quality product that looks great on my car,
thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts