Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally changed out my FMIC with DepoRacing's 3.5" IC. Still yet to do some data logs and do some back to back pulls. Stage 2 Cobb AP OTS 91 oct is what I'm running now. So pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats, you won't regret it. Now you need to get a Stratified flash tune. Night and friggin' day compared to Cobb OTS tunes.
Running OTS is what I got rn. Would love a stratified tune tho

·
Registered
163 Posts
Jelly. I'm in love with that color...love my race red, but this is what I was originally going to buy (15 st3 in grey). Looks good with the IC peeking thru the grill...very nice!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make sure you do I'm regretting not...now I have to pay Extra to add! Argh...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
By what I seen, 75$ for the E85 tune isn't that bad. I emailed them about it and some questions so when they get back to me we'll see if I should run E85 right now

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've got Alex's corn tune on my build, and going back to 93 makes it feel stock. E85 is a game changer, regardless of turbo size. Just know that if you do it, you'll be itching to get to the E85 pump, and going out of your way to do it :RockOn:

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
how's the fit and finish of the intercooler? Considering the same.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got Alex's corn tune on my build, and going back to 93 makes it feel stock. E85 is a game changer, regardless of turbo size. Just know that if you do it, you'll be itching to get to the E85 pump, and going out of your way to do it :RockOn:
I want to run Startifieds e85 tune but I'm curious to know some more info, how to really start off with it like do I have to run full Empty on my car before, or can I go quarter tank of 91, 3 gallons e85 then top off with 91.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I finally got a chance to get my depo 3.5 today. Pretty impressed with build quality for the price. Ill be installing it Friday. Planning on an E85 stratified tune as well.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I want to run Startifieds e85 tune but I'm curious to know some more info, how to really start off with it like do I have to run full Empty on my car before, or can I go quarter tank of 91, 3 gallons e85 then top off with 91.

just math it out. how big is our tank? how many gallons of e85 per gallons of 91/93? isn't that e30 anyway?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
did you do it yourself or have a shop do it??? how much did it cost you??? looks good though.
I did it myself at a shop. Only real way I was going to learn about my mods is if I did it myself. 4 hours alone paid 130$ to use the shops lift and tools. Well worth it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts