Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new to the site. I'm going to order my first ever Focus ST next week and just wondered if there are any optional extras that I should really consider getting. also, I haven't decided on what colour to get so any suggestions are welcome. Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Hi all. I'm new to the site. I'm going to order my first ever Focus ST next week and just wondered if there are any optional extras that I should really consider getting. also, I haven't decided on what colour to get so any suggestions are welcome. Cheers
I recommend ST2 or ST3 packages that way you get the Recaro's. Other than that the ST3 just has a bit more doo-dads and things.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I recommend sitting in the Recaros before you buy an ST2/3. Make sure they’re comfortable and you fit in them before pulling that trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
No more tangerine scream if you're ordering a new one.
They still sell TS where OP is. Color availability has been slightly different in Europe than in the US since the introduction of the ST, so they still have it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Specs are different in the various countries so it is hard to know what options are included for ST's in the UK. In the US there aren't too many options for the ST1, ST2 or ST3, mainly different wheels. Try out all the different versions and get the one that suits your needs and pocketbook.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts