Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my FMIC, suppose to be arriving Wednesday hopefully. Can't wait to get this thing. If anyone needs info on the IC or curious to know if everything's complete let me know. More than glad to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mine arrived today. Hope to install it this weekend.

·
Registered
127 Posts
No dilemma for me, just going to be an all day event. I have a huge pile of parts ready to go in, the FMIC was the last part to arrive. Mountune Intake, ARV, Quick Shift, Depo FMIC, HottExhaust catted DP all going in at once. Anyone want to help!? ;0

·
Registered
408 Posts
No dilemma for me, just going to be an all day event. I have a huge pile of parts ready to go in, the FMIC was the last part to arrive. Mountune Intake, ARV, Quick Shift, Depo FMIC, HottExhaust catted DP all going in at once. Anyone want to help!? ;0
Drive down to miami and you got yourself a helper.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
You're a good man Zeek!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys have patience, if i get it today im installing it today lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I work 8-6 and I don't know of many shops open during the week or else I totally would install that same day! Plus I live in an apartment complex where they don't wanna see any car work or nothing. Sadly

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
go to autozone parking lot and do it there. if they say something your car just broke down. you can even rent tools...lol....!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
subscribing. Thinking about getting this FMIC. Not going to tune the car, but can use the help, cuz, Cali weather.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
subscribing. Thinking about getting this FMIC. Not going to tune the car, but can use the help, cuz, Cali weather.
Cali weather? I live in Cali haha. Cobb AP OTS stage 1 91 oct is what I'm running currently. Looking to go stage 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts