Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Euro-spec Focus ST2 is available with the same orange and black Recaro seats the US-spec Fiesta ST has as an option? I'm trying (to no avail) to source replacement seats--well actually only the seat covers--to re-cover my existing '15 Focus ST3 all black leather Recaros. I've found 2 complete seat sets, both in the UK. But they cannot be shipped by air due to the airbags, and neither seller is willing to strip the seat covers off and ship me just those. I know I can purchase the covers new, one piece at a time, directly through Ford. But that would cost more than I'm willing to spend. I'd really appreciate any advice or direct links anyone is willing to provide.

·
Administrator
11,893 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Euro-spec Focus ST2 is available with the same orange and black Recaro seats the US-spec Fiesta ST has as an option? I'm trying (to no avail) to source replacement seats--well actually only the seat covers--to re-cover my existing '15 Focus ST3 all black leather Recaros. I've found 2 complete seat sets, both in the UK. But they cannot be shipped by air due to the airbags, and neither seller is willing to strip the seat covers off and ship me just those. I know I can purchase the covers new, one piece at a time, directly through Ford. But that would cost more than I'm willing to spend. I'd really appreciate any advice or direct links anyone is willing to provide.
Well I have been entertaing the idea of getting a set of Recaros from a Molten Orange Fiesta ST and swapping them out.

They are stateside, and you could either trade, or just buy them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't been able to find used orange/black Fiesta ST Recaro seats for sale here in the US. Have found two sets in the UK, but they cannot be shipped by air b/c of the airbags. I don't want the entire seats anyway, just the leather/fabric covers to re-cover my own seats. Neither seller is willing to remove the seats covers. Seems I'm forced to buy the covers new, one piece at a time. It'll get very pricey once all is said and done. Anyone on here have a US model FiST with these seats want to PM me their VIN so I can look up the part numbers myself?

·
Administrator
11,893 Posts
Haven't been able to find used orange/black Fiesta ST Recaro seats for sale here in the US. Have found two sets in the UK, but they cannot be shipped by air b/c of the airbags. I don't want the entire seats anyway, just the leather/fabric covers to re-cover my own seats. Neither seller is willing to remove the seats covers. Seems I'm forced to buy the covers new, one piece at a time. It'll get very pricey once all is said and done. Anyone on here have a US model FiST with these seats want to PM me their VIN so I can look up the part numbers myself?
Lol, you need to try the fiesta forums man. Try junkyards as well. They can be had whole on the cheaper side if you do some legwork.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts